Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

1. shakespeare14 Guest

Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

:word_thankyou:

No stars in the sky
    The city makes sure of that.
    Still,a nice night,though.

My love is so strong
    And ready to share always.
    She is my desire.

Spencer McCartney(Real:Kevin Miller)

shakespeare14

lanaia74 New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    VERY well done!

Posted By lanaia74 | Nov 19, 2006
  2. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Dear Shakespeare,

I love both of these Haikus. They are simply beautiful. The first is very well written, and just because there is light pollution, does not mean it is not a nice night. Love that concept!! The next is quite dreamy, and romantic. One can feel the love. The last line is fabulous!!! Loved them. Keep em' comin'!! LOL :bravo:

{{{~~**PAINTED**~~}}};)2
  3. shakespeare14 Guest

Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My 2 Haikus

First,allow me to say to you that You Are Very Welcome! I've always Loved Haikus,they're short,sweet and don't require rhymes.As most people(if not all of us)
    know how difficult,even just a little difficult,rhyming our Poems.Except maybe for those
    with extensive vocabulary.Anyway,lately,I've discovered how much I Love Japan and
    wish I could Love it in person.And Haikus are the first pieces of literature I Loved that
    come from that country.

Second,I owe you my own thanks for your Good Words of Praise and Encouragement.
    Those are the things we Writers of Poetry and even Stories,Love the Most! The money is nice,for those who are published,but the Praise and Encouragement is what we Truly Love the Most,even over the money.Without those things,the money is but a Shallow thing at best.Thank you again,My Friend.

shakespeare14
  4. Cool

nomadicrhymer JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    :wow: shakespeare14, you started with a bang. These are lovely haikus...very timeless...nature and love...always prevailing over all.
    :bunny:
    thanks for sharing
    Nomad
  5. Malnourished

Ariono-jovan Labu Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    i've always

been fascinated the eastern genres of ku', what you composed was definately more contemporary in form & i enjoyed both equally. keep doing your thing artist. one-
  6. shakespeare14 Guest

Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Wow! I'm so Happy about the Positive Responses on here! I believe I'll just write 3 more
    of those Haikus because you people deserve such Respect.

shakespeare14
  7. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    LOL - love the enthusiasm SHAKESPEARE - But yeah - your haiku have more of a modern/contemporary approach. The 1st is very nice actually - inspires a sense of trepidation really... First thing I asked myself is what or WHO would seek to dim the stars? Seems a bit of a riddle actually.

The 2nd haiku is actually more of senryu in that it speaks on the human essense rather than nature - At anyrate - I enjoyed it also, as I'm always a fan of love :blush2:

Very nice sharing - Thanx,

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Apr 13, 2007

mangodroplet Blue Mango Puppy :]

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks so much for the Haikus! They are new...I always think of Haiku as being old language, old sense....but it was new and modern :]

Thanks a lot!

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?