Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

SecretLove New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The path of life is untold. Tomorrow is never promised. Everything that glitters isn't gold. Those are the great words of wisdom we were warned of. We were never told what to do when some one takes your breath away. When your head is so cloudy you cant even think. When your energy is affected by that one person. These are the things we were never talked to about. This is the thing we all feel yet so few are lucky enough to keep. This is the smile that sweeps your face every time you receive a call or text from that person. This is the reaction of a ripple in a pond once a pebble has been thrown. This vibe that takes over without a warning. This vibe that so easily blinds us. This vibe completes us. This vibe is unconditional. This vibe is true. This vibe is like no other but thats just how i feel for you.

Posted By SecretLove | May 7, 2011

muhowhow New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    its beautiful, my dear

Posted By muhowhow | May 7, 2011

zaac Banned

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    they didnt tell you all those things because then you wouldnt have had the grand gift of an opportunity to find out for yourself. if you had all the answers when you were 5, why grow up? yet you did.

z

Posted By zaac | May 8, 2011
  1. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Hi Nessa and welcome to JPiC - apologies for the delay in getting to this piece... Please familiarize yourself with the JPiC Posting Policy, particularly the Policy: Forum Etiquette section. Also - Feel free to introduce yourself over in the Member Introductions section if you like.

I take it that you and Corey are friends...? Well I'm happy he got you to post :yes:

Lovely sentiments! I feel something quite similar every day. And you're right - nobody ever really sits you down and explains the giddyness you feel when someone steals your heart right away.. Nobody ever really sits you down and tells you to guard that everso sensitive part of your psyche/soul/humanity as if a precious jewel. Nobody ever really sits you down for these sort of talks... Apparently we have tofind these things out for ourselves through our various life experiences. ;)

It's crazy kinda - because I could certainly do with a big yellow "Living Life With Love and All Its Crazy Cousins For Dummies" book :crazy: Anyway - great write - thanks for the share.

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | May 16, 2011

sarahllx03 New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well scripted! I liked it. All sentences have special meaning. Good job. Keep it up and thanks for sharing.

Posted By sarahllx03 | Aug 9, 2011
  2. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Aug 10, 2011
  3. Digging it

JONATHAN living not existing.

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +76 / 1 / -0
    I love those lines .. so simple and yet so profound, this vibe completes us .. almost like we didn't realize our person-hood until that vibe happened but its sad that sometimes its the pain that the vibe brings with it sometimes that completes us and we look back desperately but the person we were before evades us like it was never there .. not dead tho, only reborn.

Posted By JONATHAN | Sep 29, 2011
  4. Confused

Wind WindXSaul

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +22 / 0 / -5
    This is beautiful piece i loved that you shared it

Posted By Wind | Mar 12, 2012

tham Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thank You for the share,I could feel the pitter patter of the heart as it opens.

Posted By tham | Mar 12, 2012

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?