Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

cpvr New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Carlos Andrade Jr
    Put me to the test//ima show you I'm the best/why this girl tryina ask me to hit her with the flex? Girl please, u can just go around teasing//cuz I'm aiming to please/suckas can't see me/I'm in the hood/they around in the suburbs thinking/how can i be like this dawg?//YOU CAN'T//BALLIN in THIS/you know it!
    21 minutes ago · · Like ·

Posted By cpvr | Apr 22, 2011

1. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Hey Carlos - I must say - I do like a little bit of rap every now and then. I'm more old skool though as we talked about yesterday lol - I see you getting your flow on. But honestly (and I hope you don't mind me being honest) your rap has been done before. I've heard those lyrics before in more than a few combinations actually... I'll say this = if you gonna come = come hard and come unique and come with innovation. Come with with your own style, one that personifies who you are and is a geniunely unique flow.

This way when folks here or read your lyrics, they'll be able to say, "Yeah, that newest cpvr verse was tight as fuck! He came original with his!"

BTW - I forgot to tell you there is the Music sub-forum . I told you one of our members does (or did) quite a bit of recording - I found one of his threads at http://jpicforum.info/forum/music/its-been-while-let-go-gristified-productions-5849.html -- kinda kewl production...

Anyway - thanks for the share and again = Welcome to JPiC ;)

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Apr 22, 2011

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?