Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

FateOfNorns New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

In the vast wasteland of my mind i articulate my thoughts; they bind themselves, which manifest into my depression that refuses to be confined.
    Im a cog in the clock of misery, its no mystery the endless cycle repeating itself just as history.
    Time is unrelenting and each consecutive stroke of its arm is a tease to my inevitable disease.
    Each day i live a disguise, a shade of my true being.
    My reality consists of a spiderweb of failures, i desperately try to keep prying eyes from seeing.
    An ephiphony of late, i belate that my entire existence is a burden onto others, grief of my selfish actions often smothers but not covers the fact that im inadequate in sustaining a coherant relationship, all signs of affection are in regards to my vessel, but equivocally my personality leads to an epidemic infection.
    A perpetual flavor of the week, the idea of something more than just lust is bleak or betterment of life is meek with one whom id be complete is just a mirage.
    Layers of regret and insecurity concealed within camoflauge.
    There is a bonafide conclusion i will wander eternity alone, i will certainly need to learn to revel atop my isolated throne.
    First i must overcome my sporadic beliefs of what ifs along with the unfairness of my presence to transcend amongst contestants.
    Easier said than done when your world is spun, every breath i take im put to death on the stake.
    Soon all the heartache will be the catalyst for my mind to break oh what a day that will be, when i can finally say im free

pegesus New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    having a depressive disability is difficult to say the least, but it is not the end of the world, there are medications that can control it, now for the brighter side, it also loosens some really good words to make an appearance....there are so much possibilities with this, it needs a little tweaking, but i think you can do that...emotions are creative when put to good use and writing is good therapy....i know...
    good start
    peg

Posted By pegesus | Oct 21, 2011

zaac Banned

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    been there done that friend. would love to take a stab and turning this into lyrics with your permission. you have very good thoughts in this that are well put.

zaac

Posted By zaac | Nov 12, 2011

jakeminick McGonagall's Ghost

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    great writing. i can really relate to what seems to be a burning urge to break out of a mental cage that seems to consist of an addiction to change, or to not be caged. as depressing as it seems. i thoroughly enjoy reading it. not sure why. i guess it's such an honest and therapeutic expression of depression, that i get some kind of therapy out of it. i could easily see myself writing it. probably not as flowing though. thank you for the creative expression.

Posted By jakeminick | Feb 9, 2012

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?