Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Cynic, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Cynic New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My last forum went dead, but I'm not fond of posting old works so you'll have to wait until my next original is written to see how I do ;)

No post count?

Posted By Cynic | Feb 14, 2011

1. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    What an interesting introduction. You seem quite self-assured (which we like in our memberbase) albeit, cynical LOL. So welcome to JPiC ;) Please familiarize yourself with the JPiC Posting Policy. Feel free to edit your avatar, as well as update your profile info to include your current info.

FYI - all posts you make in our forum will add to your postcount. I've chose to update postcount every several minutes instead of immediately - ((so I think anyway)) - This makes it a bit less strenuous on the limited resource of our web server. Feel free to donate to the cause - I'll surely add the donation to our coffers so that we can go for the server upgrade that'll allow you to see immediately whenever your post count is increased.

Anyway - Welcome - enjoy your your stay AND happy posting :)

Jacquii.

[IMG]

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Feb 14, 2011

Cynic New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    High school can be vicious without a great deal of confidence... It keeps my peers on their toes :pirate:

What I meant was that it's unusual to post in a forum that doesn't have that post count "meter" attached to every post. Almost refreshing :D

Posted By Cynic | Feb 14, 2011
  2. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Don't I know it - I keep thinking either I will wake up from this nightmare ready to head to advanced band knowing what I know now or perhaps .... hmmmm ... oh dear .. there was another option - but I forget what it was. Apparently the memory goes first...?

Anyway - what post count "meter" are you speaking of?

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Feb 14, 2011
  3. Depressed

butchiesmom JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I'm looking forward to reading your new work, Cynic. I joined here when I belonged to another site but grew disenchanted with the system they used for rating work. It didn't take long for me to realize my work had improved within a few months of staying with this site instead. I've checked out other writing sites but found no other with the compassion and friendship I found here.

Is that the nightmare where you find yourself walking the hallway with nothing but a smile and no one notices? Or is it the one you're walking down the street sans clothing but no one notices? Or is it the one where you're standing in a crowd (yes, naked) but no one notices?

hugs,
    Gail
  4. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    There is a postcount meter on most all posts throughout the forum. It's kinda "hidden" in a clever way as to not clutter the postbit section:

[IMG]

:yay: lol
    Anyway - when are we gonna get to see your writing Nicholas?! :yes:

LMAO!!!!!! I've had all 3 of those dreams.
    I'm talking about this nightmare called "life" -- would be interesting to "wake up" from it and hear your Mama yelling at you to get ready for school already :LOL:

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Feb 25, 2011
  5. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    :welcome3: Nicholas!!!!! Glad you made your way here. We have something for everyone here, and I am looking forward to reading you!

Kimberley

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.