Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

JolieH JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I found this recipie in a book "Routine Contaminations," written by Deborah Small. She was one of my art professors at Cal State San Marcos.

Take 1 teaspoon black pepercorns, 1 whole nutmeg, 4 average sticks of cinnamon, 1 teaspoon coriander. These should all be pulverized in a morter. About a handful each of stoned dates, dried figs, shelled almonds and peanuts: chop these and mix them together.

A bunch of cannabis sativa can be pulverized. Along with spices should be dusted over the mixed fruit and nuts, kneaded together. About a cup of sugar dissolved in a big pat of butter. Rolled into a cake and cut into pieces or made into balls about the size of a walnut, it should be eaten with care.

Two pieces are quite sufficient.

---Alice B. Tollas,
    recipe for Hashish Fudge

Posted By JolieH | Nov 20, 2007

1. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    OH my! and it seems the piece (poetically of course :blush2: ) is within the recipe
    This sounds like a wonderful recipe - now where can I get the cannibis? :p

Thanx for the sharing - even though the word "pulverize" (used twice) scares the living shit out of me LOL

Jacquii.

btw - for future knowledge please read the POF Guidelines: Poetry in Color Forum - Announcements in Forum : Palettes Of Flavour

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Nov 20, 2007

Sally Roberts Forestdawn

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Wow! Hashish Fudge.
    I had some magic cookies once at a rainbow gathering. And I couldn't move for three hours. But I was feeling soooooo goood.

Cannabis Sativa is still a controlled substance, unless one has a medical card for it.

I won't go into this subject too far, I'll just say this though... Mother Natures cure to many ailments.
    Without all the dangerous side effects of prescription drugs.

Please no negative responses we don't want a debate.

Blessings

JolieH JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Alice and Gertrude must have had a good time with it. They probably served it to Hemingway and those guys, no wonder they liked her so well. LOL
    :girllove:

Posted By JolieH | Dec 2, 2007
  2. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    LOL - ANd @ SALLY - I certainly agree with wht you said:
    Only if the stuffy suits in Washington would agree - I'd be eating Hashish Fudge right at this very moment. @ JOLIE - I have a similar recipe actually for brownies and it is so very wonderful - It's a secret recipe though and quite different from a lot of the others - so I'll keep it to myself for now :p

Anyway - thanx again for the sharing! AND yes - Hemingway I'm sure enjoyed the fudge lol -- Can you imagine being part of that creativity fest? :wow:

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Dec 2, 2007

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?