Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

1. Angelic

stardust JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0

"Ambassador of Love." (Poem/ Song-Lyrics.) Author: Stardust. (Written 11-16-2006).

In the mith
    Of the night.
    Let me hold you,
    One more time!!
    So, you´ll feel my love
    For you. I know,
    I´ll never leave you!!
    We´ll be together, I promise!!...
    ´till the end of times.

REFRAIN:
    Look up at the moon above,
    A round platform of love,
    A shining stage,
    Where we´ll dance
    Among the stars.
    I´m your Ambassador of Love!!

Let us be in paradise,
    Just you and I!!
    Let me love you
    One more time!!
    So, you´ll feel
    All my love for you.
    Your magic touch
    Take me to dreamland.
    To a quiet island
    With clear blue waters,
    Palm trees and white sand.
    You take me to the mood
    Of loving you.

Let me hold you
    In my arms!!
    I´ll protect you
    From all harms.
    I´ll take you
    To Heaven´s shores,
    For what each day,
    I love you more!!
    It´s the only way to love,
    And to treat your sweetheart well!!

You´re all the Vitamins I need,
    You´ve showed me the way to live.
    You are the honey of all flowers,
    The soft serenade of nightingales.
    You´ve made my life
    A rainbow´s showers.
    You´ve turned it all,
    Into the Eden´s Garden of Love.

Author: Stardust. (Song-Lyrics only, no music. Written 11-16-2006).:violin: :meeting:

Posted By stardust | Mar 27, 2007

Jeez Banned

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for posting
    this write, it is very
    nice in it's feelings.

You made the reader
    believe that you
    would keep the safe.

As well as the care
    you offered them.

Very nicely dono.

Thanks for the
    read.:exactly:

Posted By Jeez | Apr 27, 2007
  2. Angelic

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Dear Jeez: OHHHHHHHHH!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR READING MY LITTLE WORK, SWEET JEEZ!! I have written this Poem/ Song for my fellowman, my mate last year in 2006. I guess, it hasn´t been appraised until your sweet arrival. Thank you so much for your kind comments over my work, dear Jeez!! I am so pleased to meet you, Jeez. We haven´t met before, but now, we have. (((HUGS))) Sincerely, Starry.:rainbow:

Posted By stardust | Apr 27, 2007
  3. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Hey MS STARDUST - I knew when I read I´m your Ambassador of Love!! - that I would enjoy this write! This is so soft and sweet - A beautiful song of love:

It ends just beautifully - A thoroughly enjoyable read!
    Thanx for sharing it with us ;)

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Apr 27, 2007
  4. Angelic

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    OH, MY DEAR MS. JACQUII!! How lovely is to see you making good appraisals over my little work!! I love to see you talking to me, Ms. Jacquii!! YES!! This is a Love-Song that I wrote for my fellowman and mate. His name is Paul. Paul told me many times that, I was unable to write Love Poems or Love Songs. He also said that, I was only good at writing Inspirational Poetry. So, he challenged me and made me write this Song for him, plus a couple more Songs. I have already given them to him long ago, when I first wrote them. Paul got astonished at its words, and gave me a (((BIG HUG))). I am not too good at writing Love Poems or Love Songs, but I always try my best. I can also SING, my friend. I just need to become a good SONG-WRITER. I guess, I would NEVER be able to become one. Of course, I would have to hire good Song-Writers for Our Musical Band. How is Nashville, TN., Ms Jacquii??...Would they like me there, if I go??...You sound like you live in TN. Is that correct, sweetheart?? Paul and I are making plans to go back and live in the States, after he retires from his present activities. Paul is an Emergency Room Medical Surgeon and a Scientist. He loves Music, like Blues and Jazz!! I love Country Music, the classical oldies from my time and Doo-Woops. Well, Thank you so much for your kind comments, Ms. Jacquii!! See you soon...(((HUGS))) Sincerely, Starry.:air_kiss: :goodpost:

Posted By stardust | Apr 27, 2007
  5. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Hey STARRY - Nashville is actually an exciting city - And yes I do live in Tennessee - Eastern Tennessee about 2 hours from Nashville. But yes - the music in Nashville is really AWESOME! Such a diverse culture really. I imagine both you and Paul would absolutely love it in Nashville.

At anyrate - thanx for the poem song - A really nice piece ;)

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Apr 28, 2007
  6. Angelic

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Dear Ms. Jacquii: I am absolutely HAPPYYYYYYY now, after I´ve read your reply to me!! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for your kindness with me, sweetheart!! YES!! I am trying to convince Paul to RETIRE as soon as possible, since he is going to be 67 years old in October 3rd of this year. He deserves to RETIRE and have a PEACEFUL LIFE until the end of his time, just like me. I am younger than him though, and full of energy. I would like to live in Nashville, TN. However, he is the BOSS and in control of my life. He likes Florida, and I like TN. Let´s see who will win in the end!!...Anyway, we both have to SELL OUR PROPERTIES in this Country, before we make the final move back to the States. We would like to BUY a small HOUSE in a quiet State and lovely place. I would like to keep on working in My Writings, and Paul could rest at home if he wants to, or get into some other kind of Business. Paul would love to visit MEMPHIS, since he is a Blues and Jazz lover. Well, we´ll see where our souls may take us in the future. For the time being, I am here in the foot of South America waiting for Paul to RETIRE from being a Medical Surgeon and a Scientist for over 40 years. He deserves a good break, I guess...Thank you again, Ms. Jacquii, for your gentleness and good appraisals over my little work!! I would like to visit this friendly Forum more often, but I am so busy now. We have to take care of my 2 old aunties who suffer from Old Age Symptoms, they are so sick and need our help. Most of my time is taken in doing so many other things, apart from what I really LOVE: WRITING. God bless you, my friend, Ms. Jacquii!! Send you my kind regards. (((HUGS))) Sincerely and Most Faithfully, Starry.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Posted By stardust | Apr 28, 2007
  7. Angelic

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    My dear sweet friend, TREE:
    I send you another Song-Lyrics for you to read and offer your comments, dear TREE. You have asked me to post them in the Love Forum. So, I did it again...Let me know, what you say about theses lyrics for a Love Song...It would need music, though.
    (((Hugs and Love))) Starry.:word_hello::thankyou::thankyou:

Posted By stardust | Nov 17, 2007

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?