Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

1. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0

[IMG]
    JPiC Magnet Poetry

Ladies & Gentlemen - I am proud to announce JPiC has a NEW and inspiring (as well as inspirational) feature added to our already robust arsenal of extras. JPiC Magnet Poetry is similar to the Cut-Up writing exercise already posted in the Creativity Outlet --- Speaking of which: Find that writing exercise and PARTICIPATE! --- MS PAINTED DIARY and myself have worked hard on the two most recent writing exercises and have not had very much participation at all = :(

At anyrate back on topic... Announcing JPiC Magnet Poetry blablabla.... Moving on.... Oh! Yes! JPiC Magnet Poetry is a nice little system that will actually inspire you to create by simply using the poetically written words of some of your favorite Poets, Writers & Artistes. (Included in the mix is Yours Truly, along with some great words of Maya Angelou, Allen Ginsberg, Charles Baudelaire and eleven others....)

REMEMBER THE DAYS?
    Remember the days of childhood when you had letters to arrange on the refrigerator? Some of you may remember, others of you were prolly born before magnets were invented :p ---- Moving on... swiftyly... But yeah - You will have a selection of words to choose from amongst 15 different "puzzle boards" --- It's quite fun and inspiring. See for yourself: Poetry in Color Forum - JPiC Magnet Poetry: MsJacquiiC

BETA STAGE
    Thus far I will call JPiC Magnet Poetry in "beta" stage - which is to say that it is the very 1st version. I'm hoping I will be able to apply upgrades to the system, like having a separate place to put selected words, adding the ability to save the completed work, and a few other ideas I've been considering. Mostly though, implementing these new ideas will be contingent on the amount of donations received specifically to support the JPiC Magnet Poetry system... So if you'd like to see advances made - Click the DONATE button and let me know your contribution is for the JPiC Magnet Poetry system.

AND IN CLOSING
    Basically that's it - And like I stated - it's quite fun IMHO. Of course there are only 15 "puzzle boards" to begin... If you'd like a Poets words included - you can simply make a text file with 200 - 300 words (1 word per line) and send it to me via email at Webmistress@JPiCForum.info and I will try to add it ASAP. If you have any ideas of how to better JPiC Magnet Poetry - post in this thread please.

Hope you enjoy AND as always = Continued Happy Posting!

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Nov 23, 2007

2. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    OK - 2 points of interest:

1. Who so ever names the amount of times I mentioned "JPiC Magnet Poetry" in the 1st post of this thread wins to Natural Ice beers :cheers:

2. We will have a poetry contest announced soon featuring the NEW JPiC Magnet Poetry - so familiarize yourself with the system...

Jacquii.

3. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Ms Jacquii....this is fantabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like a heap of fun I tell ya!!!! We just keep gettin' better and better!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!

Kim ;)
  4. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    LOL - I suppose you don't want the two beers then eh? :lol:
    Thanx KIM - I'm glad you like AND you do know that some of your poetic and short story words appears in the JPiC Magnet Poetry right!

Jacquii.

5. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    They Are? :yay::yay: Let me look! Teheheheeee!

Kim :blush:
  6. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    OMG!!! It is so much fun and love the way members can choose their magnetic words from our poems & stories along with the poets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fabalicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

Kim :p

Beth Castillo New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This is fantastic ... I'm busy playing with it already ... the only thing I might complain about ... it looks way too much like my desk - cluttered with way too many possibilities :p ;)

Sally Roberts Forestdawn

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    WOW what a FANTASIC idea! An inspiration to the fullest! If one has writers block (like me) This new JPiC Magnetic Poetry games is a winner!!

Also may I add... Including the title of the new JPiC Magnetic Poetry announcement Post,
    MsJacquii mentioned the words "JPiC Magnetic Poetry" ..."9" Times

Way to go MsJacquii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to get over there and try my hand at rearranging the JPiC Magnetic Poetry!!!

Blessings
  7. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    :yay: Go Beth and Sally! Wooohooo!!! lol

Kim :)

Sally Roberts Forestdawn

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Kim:

You and MsJacquii, have come up with some awesome ideas to keep us all inspired to write.
    I appreciate all that you both do here at JPiC. Also HATS OFF!! to all the moderators! Great job!

:) Thanks so much :)

Blessings
  8. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Thanx so much for your comment MS SALLY. Now - where do I send the beer to? LOL
    If you haven't heard of Natural Ice - it's the cheapest beer in town - Just right for my wallet, as there's not very many dollars in it ROFL - It's some really really really bad stuff - but it often evokes a wonderful high tehehehehe :cheers:

Jacquii.

Sally Roberts Forestdawn

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thanks MsJacquii :)

Your cyber beers were very cute. LOL

In reality though I don't drink alcoholic beverages. Can't stand the taste of 'em.

But ifn you offered me some magic brownies ;) I wouldn't say no. :)

Blessings
  9. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    haha! I hear ya - The thing is I'd actually like some of those magic brownies :p

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Dec 2, 2007

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?