Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Bitter Irony New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

That we have "inspiring" novelists...which I agree with...but then the forum description says they are "inspiring" to be a novelist." Don't we mean aspiring to be a novelist?

Just wondering...but I'm 90% "aspiring" is the right word.

1. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Oh my! Never noticed that before - But at the same time I think both words work --- Cause JPiC is in the business of inspiring its Artistes --- including it's Aspiring Novelists :p

Ha! That makes since now - It's too late to change the title of the section, cause all of the posts are already indexed in numerous search engines... We also have vBSEO (search engine optimization) installed and it's not recommended to switch names of forum sections that have been online for months and months...

It ISN'T to late to change the description though - And I will do that now!

Thanx for the post MEGAN ;)

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Jan 22, 2008
  2. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Jan 22, 2008

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?