Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

soulbrothajames New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"auspicious CONFESSION number ONE"
    ima go head and just say it like this
    I am one who honestly sees
    POETRY
    as not good or bad
    it is what it is
    FREEDOM kissing BLISS
    happy or sad
    POETRY IS GOD
    logos to rhema real time
    fully optimized
    WORD LIFE
    LIVING
    no verbal futility issues none ever never
    NO LIES
    ends all lies
    A FOUNDATION
    before even any foundations
    POETRY
    found nations
    lost
    and seeking to search
    LOVE
    for all that it's worth
    GIVING
    like many members
    ALL
    to
    ONE
    body
    ALPHA also
    OMEGA
    I AM "NEVER" A POETRY CRITIQUE
    i'm more of a "THERE'S POETRY"
    I'm wit it..............

1. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Hey James - welcome to JPiC - feel free to introduce yourself over at the Member Introductions. Please familiarize yourself with the JPiC Posting Policy as well before posting any more of your own works.

Regarding your poem: Interesting flow. I'm always admiring the love we writers shower upon The Muse. This poem is a testimony about the power of poetry. "Poetry cures." is what I take away from this piece.

The capitalization in this piece is interesting too. I don't know if it was your purpose to write "a poem within a poem" -- but the capitalized letters could be a piece on it's own merit:

A bit abstract to be sure - but you get the point. It's an interesting juxtaposition of your words....
    Anyway - thanks for sharing and again = Welcome :)

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Mar 21, 2011

jakeminick McGonagall's Ghost

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    nice poem. flow seems natural like a "from the gut" freestyle. title definitely fits.

Posted By jakeminick | Mar 21, 2011

soulbrothajames New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thank you so much for read guys it is truly an honor to be here amongst so much magnificent expression,i do look foward to experiencing the many facets of greatness and building with every body here!!! truly thankful truly appreciative!!!!!!!! JACQUII ... I didn't think that anyone would catch the poem within the poem attempt great observation steel sharpens steel and i stay ready to be sharpened..smile and again thanks so much!!!!! loving it here,,JAKEMIMIC THANKS!!! preciate dat!! let's keep ascending!!:sun:

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?