Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

BekiLynn New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Seagull feathers
    on the shore at low tide ~
    empty skies.

Courageous puppy
    plays tag with the tide ~
    loses, nose first.

Sunset lingers
    in a child's sandpail
    half full with the sea.

Deep ocean stillness ~
    dark sea and starless sky
    become one.

Posted By BekiLynn | Nov 15, 2007

1. Cool

nomadicrhymer JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    These are especially lovely since they deal with my favorite subject, the sea :yay: ...coming from a family of fishermen I have lived and breathed the beloved seas my entire life. I feel the peace and tranquility, the playfulness, and the stillness before the closing of the day in these pieces... thank you!

Nomad

BekiLynn New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "I have lived and breathed the beloved seas my entire life" me too I have lived within a mile of the pacific ocean my whole life except for a 9 month mistake in south carolina...I have a very special affinity with the sea and whenever I am too long away I nearly shrivel up from lack of salt air ;) Most of my poetry includes ocean images -- or moon ones, my second favorite subject. I am glad you liked these

Posted By BekiLynn | Nov 17, 2007

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?