Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

1. Spaced

LE00EL New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +8 / 0 / -0

"Sunnet" (English) 5-24-12

Here’s my reminder, Ah I keep forgetting me
    I keep forgetting who I am collectively
    Here, eyes refine words, Jah I seek 4 editing
    My peace foretelling who I am in equity

The guidance steers every possibility
    There’s validity in the All-seeing causality
    An alliance cheered: melody’s lost affinity

Pairs & many l'lme’s within all beings’ reality

Growing closer to a sensible perception
    When ancient wisdom becomes daily affirmations
    Knowing those were thru an intervals’ exception
    Hence the paint tents his crumbs along crazy gab formations

How many layers does the world u half when u-n-i converse
    How many layers does your worldview have, when u remove con 1st?

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2

Posted By LE00EL | Oct 24, 2012

2. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Saving the best two lines for last. Wise decision. And boy oh boy - These lines were deep. Trickly deep, but deep as the ocean. It took me a minute to get on the flotation device of it all LOL... I'm thinking, "What the hell is u-n-i converse?" And then had to get up on my ebonics lesson from way back in the day. Immediately I thought of U-N-I-T-Y --- your poem is about unity. And it's a sweet spoken word piece. Who'd have thought you can conceptually combine the sonnet with spoken word? Anyway - Nice write!

I'm wondering about this last line in your 2nd stanza:
    l'lmes ==> What?! And then I get again on my ebonics and immediately think "I Need Love" by LL of course. But I'm at a loss, as it doesnt' make sense to me. Care to clarify this line please?

Anyway - nice write! Thoroughly enjoyed this one and look forward to more from you!

J.
    • Like Like x 1

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Oct 24, 2012
  3. Spaced

LE00EL New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Hey Ms. Jacquii, thanks so much for your reply. I do appreciate that. The "l'lmes" is a typo, and I honestly do not recall what word I placed there, I'd have to check my memory banks and archived literature lol. Apologies for that my Sisstar; there are times when I just type or scribble whatever comes out, sometimes I plan and then write. That's an awful typo too lol. Ah well, I'll clean that up if it helps makes for a better read...
    • Like Like x 1

Posted By LE00EL | Oct 26, 2012
  4. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Okay - getting ready to go rate your piece "Bad Spelling" yehehehe - Just kidding. I know exactly what you mean though - I've found typos in my work from years ago...And I like to call myself a tedious Editor LOL - It's okay though - Noone's perfect .... except for me when not making typos eh? :LOL:

I still enjoyed your piece though - Hope you check those memory banks and get back with a fix for the typo - cause I wonder... That one word could change the entire scope of your piece and make for a sweeter read. :yes:

J.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Oct 28, 2012

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?