Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

tamm0449 New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Have you watched the sunset at night while the stars twinkle ever so bright?

Has love touched you as she held your hand looking above while standing in the sand?

Did you reach out to hold her in your arms and tell her how much you love her and her charms?

Did you look deep into her eyes as she smiled and replied,

"I will love you forever until there are no stars, no moon to shine so bright;
    because my love you are my guiding light."

written by: Tamara Lesley
    Spiritual Harmony

Posted By tamm0449 | Jun 2, 2007

1. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Dear Tamara :giftrose:,

Very lovely. I endure the sky and all its bodies so. I really love the stars, and this was quite relaxing. I love it. Thank you for posting this.

{{{~~~***KIMBERLY***~~~}}}}:)

Intricate soul intricate soul

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Me gusta mucho! the simplicity of it is just as potent as the complexity of the heart. thank you

tamm0449 New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you very much Nicholas. I really appreciate your comment. I realize the poem is rather short but I was just remembering when my husband and I went on our honeymoon to Florida and he held me in his arms on the sand at the beach in the dark and we admired the Stars and Moon. I told him how much I loved him, I still do after 22 years of marriage. Sincerely, tamm0449 I would like to invite you to my site at: Spiritual Harmony Be sure to go to the Web Directory where you will find many subjects to read about and many pictures to see. Please sign my Guest Book if you visit. Thank you, tamm0449

Posted By tamm0449 | Jun 3, 2007

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?