Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

mariahenriques New Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

you
    like a chacal,
    i can feel

your teeth in my neck,
    blood
    sweat
    and that loving killing way

of yours.

could be love
    could
    be
    passion
    could be
    just a minute of
    pure lust
    lost in every second of
    time

but its only you
    a chacal and my

blood in your

mouth.

your
    teeth devouring me.
    my life.

Maria**
    in my poems for mentor

FaShaBaby Rhapsodist Pinay

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I like this. It was haunting and romantic. The format, I feel, made the poem that much more interesting to read. Well done.

"your
    teeth devouring me.
    my life."

Nice ending, too.

Posted By FaShaBaby | Apr 7, 2007
  1. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Dear Maria,

:wow: This was something. I read this several times, and is one of those poems that one cannot forget. The spacing and pauses lends to much imagination to pour in, and one can take your words to wherever they want. Could be a love so wild and passionate or a lust so wild and passionate. That is powerful parallelism in this piece. The ending is just as powerful with just two words--->my life. The feel is not forced, so the pain seems almost welcoming in a sense. Then I keep going back to those words--->devouring me. Then I sense a sort of entrapment, or a situation one cannot change, and perhaps does not want to. As you can see, this poem moved me nonetheless, and I loved it. Those words just linger like the smell of smoke from a fire. Fantabulous!!!!!! :bravo:

{{{~~**KIM**~~}}}:)

mariahenriques New Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi!--:hi:

Dear FaShaBaby wrote->>>>It was haunting and romantic <<<<

Dear Kim wrote-
    >>>>>Then I sense a sort of entrapment, or a situation one cannot change, and perhaps does not want to.<<<<<--

Thanks to you both for your kind words on that poem and yes--exactly that--its a poem about wildlove-- about passion and pain, but also about the pleasure of being touched by a very strong feeling and yes quite emotional I guess - im so glad you liked it and thanks for both fair critics --I first wrote it in Portuguese but guess it sounds much better in English--Ive tried to make musical with some kind of rythm between words...Devouring me yes:)

Love!

:girllove:
  2. Cool

nomadicrhymer JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Maria, so much passion and acceptance of pain in this piece! Extremely alluring...almost vampiric!!

Nomad

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?