Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

1. Magical

Forestdawn Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Collections of hope laminate in the mind, Visions aspire expanding through time. Narrative captions proceed and persist, Convey up the images that will one day exist. Collections of hope laminate in the mind, Lifetime displays promote and entwine. Numerous desires are shrouded and masked, Unclear and unable to resolve in their task. Collections of hope composing designs, Create into clusters that discreetly aligns. Unbroken wishes and outspoken dreams, Are carried on breezes down prevailing streams. Collections of hope all begin with a seed, Some transpire quickly at miraculous speed. And emerge into view with grandeur delight, That strengthens our faith in ways that excite. Collections of hope renditions of splendor, Hold tightly steadfast and never surrender. Trust always the hopes we constantly weave, Miracles will happen for those who believe.
    • Like Like x 1

Posted By Forestdawn | Jul 5, 2015

2. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Unbroken wishes and outspoken dreams, Are carried on breezes down prevailing streams......ohhhhhh love it! This was a very inspiring piece. Makes me want to find my muse and I have been looking for her intensely! Nice!
  3. Magical

Forestdawn Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Thanks so much. I sit humbled. I was lucky enough to have had my muse all the way through this one. Here's hoping your muse comes back.Thanks again.

Posted By Forestdawn | Jul 27, 2015

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?