Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Discussion in 'Movies & Film' started by KingAce, Dec 18, 2006.

KingAce JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Deja Vu
    [IMG]

Starring: Denzel Washington, Val Kilmer, Paula Patton, Bruce Greenwood, Adam Goldberg
    Directed by: Tony Scott
    Produced by: Mike Stenson, Chad Oman, Terry Rossio

Everyone has experienced the unsettling mystery of déjà vu--that flash of memory when you meet someone new you feel you've known all your life or recognize a place even though you've never been there before. But what if the feelings were actually warnings sent from the past or clues to the future? It is déjà vu that unexpectedly guides ATF agent Doug Carlin through an investigation into a shattering crime. Called in to recover evidence after a bomb sets off a cataclysmic explosion on a New Orleans Ferry, Carlin is about to discover that what most people believe "is only in their heads" is actually something far more powerful--and will lead him on a mind-bending race to save hundreds of innocent people.

My Review: This movie was really nice...Then again I am a really big fan of Denzel Washington but honestly I would recommend this movie to anybody who likes movies that make you think and are just jaw dropping good at the same time

Posted By KingAce | Dec 18, 2006

1. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Sounds Good

Hey King,

I to am a fan of Denzel, however, from the description it sounds like a must see. Thank you for taking time to review.

Kimberly ;)
  2. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Ooooo! I saw this the other day = AWESOME movie!
    Thanx for the review KING -----> @ PAINTED - you gotta see it girl - Denzel is like mmmmmm mmmmmm Good - And his actings not all bad either :p

JAcquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Dec 27, 2006

Reload New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    got this movie . still haven't watched it yet. where Denzil is in it u know it will be a bad film. The man is class.

Posted By Reload | Dec 31, 2006
  3. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    I think Denzel get's type-casted a lot - playing similar roles all the time - but what he does is AWESOME - He really does play the role to perfection + He's really good to look at **DROOL** LOL - The movie is pretty good though - I watched the 1st half and then was stunned the 2nd half - Good plot, very nice script and the acting was pretty decent. I liked it lots.

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Dec 31, 2006

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?