Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Discussion in 'Spoken Word & Freestyle' started by ZENwiz23, Dec 1, 2011.

ZENwiz23 New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Looks can be deceiving said the snake to the pharaoh and his queen all there glory he shall take with a slither of his sting DAM! there destines forsaken with sins, eyes to blind to see whats beneath the skin or within, god is the creator but is he the devils king with a mapped out treasure map X marks the spot if im the factor denominator dominating all the hating tell me whos relating, now welcome to your apocalypse hope your watching this fourth coming that got you running till the end chasing what you need to spend till ya last breath of fresh air intoxicates your breathing, now take a look at me thrice i got this vice around your vocals staring death in the eyes i got you hopeful telling yourself when will it be all over, drunken thoughts for your sober words now you know its all over the people in the land lost and forgotten, blind now were slaves without picking cotton green piece of paper our culture its devouring its all thru the land scouring polishing the man tryna take a stand

Posted By ZENwiz23 | Dec 1, 2011

tamm0449 New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes, looks can be deceiving however I never viewed the snake as beautiful, in fact I am terribly afraid of them. God is the King of the devil although the devil doesn't think so. Having your vice around your vocals staring death in the eye I don't believe you got them hopeful when it is all over. I feel this poem is a bit intoxicating with a man just trying to take a stand with words that are hard to understand. I did enjoy trying to make rhyme or reason of this poem and thank the writer for mixing his thoughts here and there and giving us much to try to understand while reading it. tamm0449

Posted By tamm0449 | Dec 15, 2011

ZENwiz23 New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i appreciate your time and response it is a mixture of thoughts gathered! and meant to be read between the lines!! i am the writer btw!.

and snakes are marvelous..

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

i appreciate your time and response i thought i wasnt going to get feedback looks like i was wrong, it is a mixture of thoughts gathered! and meant to be read between the lines!! i am the writer btw!. thanks again

and snakes are marvelous..

Posted By ZENwiz23 | Dec 19, 2011

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?