Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

1. ChrisA Guest

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Tell me what you think about my novel.

http://www.escapeintolife.com/FILES/Novel/FamilyinDeclinePartone.htm

Posted By ChrisA | Jul 23, 2006

2. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Dear ChrisA,
    I love what I am reading thus far! The layout is immecable, well written, easy to follow, and the characters are identified beautifully. The story is so interesting so far. Very real, as if this family could be our neighbors. I am down to religous differences, I will be reading more shortly. I cannot stay away from this kind of talent. Bravo ChrisA. The parts that I loved the most so far is what is below, and what transpired with Rose, when the parents came from Iraq. Brilliant! I love the character of Rose, she is so real. I also can identify, being an artist also, one does delve into our art world as escape at times.

During dinner one night, the Doctor exclaimed, “Honey, you look silly with that outfit on. Why don’t you go take it off?”

“After dinner—” she replied.

“But we’re eating as a family and you’re dressed like a clown.”

Rose dropped her silverware clamorously onto the tablemat; then stood up in front of the family. Lethe and his sister were watching closely to see what she would do. The Doctor looked alarmed. Using body language, she pretended to be trapped inside an invisible box. She used gestures but no voice to convey herself. Brother and sister giggled at the table, and the Doctor looked at his wife as if she were someone he had never met before.

Rose’s escape into her art was baffling to her husband

Kimberly
  3. ChrisA Guest

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    wow, thank you. This novel is my life. All of your comments and critiques are warmly welcomed. The feedback I get on this novel will ultimately disclose my blindspots and preconceived notions, allowing me to create a sharper, more vivid picture of life! Thank you.

Posted By ChrisA | Jul 24, 2006
  4. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Hey CHRISA - Looks very interesting - Feel free to post parts of it in the Inspiring Novelists forum if you want.

--- moving to General Chat ---

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Jul 25, 2006
  5. ChrisA Guest

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    good idea

Good idea. That's what I'll do intead. By the way, I don't know if you started this whole thing online, but I want you to know that I really think it's spectacular life-affirming joy to participate in. Thanks again.

Posted By ChrisA | Jul 26, 2006
  6. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Thanx very much CHRISA - So glad you like the community.
    Yes I started it - but it's talent like yours which makes it such a fabulous setting to take part in ;)

I sent you a PM earlier - Hope you got it in good humor :yes:

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Jul 26, 2006
  7. ChrisA Guest

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Marvelous work yourself Jacquii

I took a jaunt over to your website MSJacquii and found myself very engrossed in reading your poems. The energy and enthusiasm that radiates from your poetry is positively inspiring . . . and not only do you have verbal finesse but this technicolor idea is fascinating . . .i see that you too are inspired by technology and what you can do with it as a medium for your writing . . . the possibilities of fiction and poetry in virtual mediums . . . Again, I am honored to be a contributor to this site . . . and send me a picture of you! I would like to see what you look like too . . .

Posted By ChrisA | Jul 28, 2006
  8. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    LOL - I don't know how I missed this post CHRISA - But I am loving your words - You flatter me... :blush2: -----> I am so happy you like my work - It is one of my greatest joys actually: writing. I do wish I could get that manuscript published though - That would be AWESOME!

Yep - And about the picture thing... hmmmm - It was a year or two before I decided to even show one picture online AND my Mom made me do it AND I was drunk... So I don't know about sending you a pic lol - There is an old one of me posted in the Face of the Artiste thread though

You can - however - send me pictures of you though - I like them wild - PLUS you are such a cutie with the 5 Million Dollar Smile :) -----> Webmistress@JPiCForum.info :p

OK OK OK - enough LOL - But really - thanx for the compliments and hope to see you online again soon!

Cheers!

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Aug 23, 2006

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?