Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

1. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0

Thanks Jolie I really appreciate you taking time to read and comment. I am grateful. Thank you and take care.

Kimberly :)

Checkmate Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    congrats to you...definitely some dark writing...my alter ego Mojo enjoyed it thoroughly...great job and thanks for sharing.

Posted By Checkmate | Jul 11, 2007
  2. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Scott, I appreciate you taking time to read and comment. I have two stories on that and am working on a few more. Thanks again!

Kimberly :)

Aste Intellectual Teen

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Kimberly,
    How did you get started writing Flash Fiction? I really like this genre - I guess you call it genre? I'm interested in learning more about writing Flash. Can you recomend a book or website?

Posted By Aste | Jul 12, 2007
  3. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Hiya Aste! :giftrose:,

To be honest, I wrote this Flash Fiction for a challenge on a poetry website who was asking members to write a Flash Fiction and came up with this. I will check into good sites for you, and you must pracitce. The more depth, punch, and that wow factor you can put in in (even 300 words or less) would be the key. I personally practice writing Micro-Flash in about 100 words. I try to make them killers in all their brevity. (No pun intended, when I said killers, lololol, since I do write in the Horror genre, lol). Let me know how you are progressing. You are more than welcome to PM, email, or IM me any time. Take Care.

{{{~~~***Dr. Rob***~~~}}} aka PD ;)

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?