Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

[Beautiful+Danger] Devious

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Calan broke up with me last week, and it was a fucking pitiful excuse why too. He told me he didn't care what i did on new years eve and as i was working at Woodford Folk Festival i though, hmm maybe i should just stay another night and drive home in the morning when i'm more awake.

BUT NO! I chose to drive home at night, half asleep, in a fucking cyclone to be with him. I got home at 11:40pm and passed out for the night. I had no chance of staying awake another minute and he broke up with me because he was alone on New years eve. He was working, at a club, with hundreds of people around. And he doesn't even care what i drove through to try and be there for him!

Wat i can't understand is how he can still believe he's in the right, after all i've done for him and what i've told him happened that night. He's still too stubborn to believe that i was trying to get to him and all he thinks about is him not having his girlfriend there at work with him on new years eve. Who cares if she nearly killed herself to get to him, and who cares about her physical and mental health! As if that matters, when poor little Calan's feelings are crushed, even though he was probably chatting up girls the entire night! As usual!

What is it with men and being so fucking stubborn and obnoxious. I do fucking everything for that guy and he still doesn't give me the credit i deserve! I bought him a silver ring for christmas and got it engraved with "anna + calan" to show my commitment to him, and 6 fucking days later he tells me he will just give it back to me. How rude. I try my best but it's just never enough!!

What am i supposed to do now? Cry myself to sleep every night just hoping he will find it in his heart to forgive me for a crime i didn't commit? It's just not fair.

1. Artistic

Mysty JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    Open your eyes B&D ..... is this what you want to spend the rest of your life with? Truthfully.... how old are you? He is a lesson that will make you stronger for the real thing. Quit doing for him. Give him some tit for tat.... make him think you don't care! A man truly in love would not ask his woman to go through any of what you have said. A man truly in love cherishes his woman.. treats her like gold. Because she in turn treats him like he is the only person alive..... that he is her whole world. Mens egos are so large for the most part that they need that.

Luckily not all men are like that ..... and it is amongst the meager few that we find true love. So Girl dust off your dancing shoes ..... and go out and have a good time..... to hell with him!

Mysty

Posted By Mysty | Jan 8, 2008

[Beautiful+Danger] Devious

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Maybe you're right. The hardest part of our relationship is dealing with my man's bipolar disorder. It is such a centrepoint of everything we do, that it makes it so hard to work out our differences.

larose Esoteric1

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    and it sounds like there will always be some reason he disrespects you. Save yourself the years in a horrible relationship and find someone who will cherish you. Next time look past the hormones and find someone who can be a true friend and companion.

Posted By larose | Jan 9, 2008
  2. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Someone who loves you for YOU will not allow you to go through such dire straits... But it is the way of the world to want the relationship drama ((whether a conscious desire or unconscious)) ---- I too say dust of the dancing shoes and let him see what he's missing.

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Jan 9, 2008

mangodroplet Blue Mango Puppy :]

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    *huggles*

You sound too good for him :blank:

The thing is....guys need respect, and girls need love.
    Guys don't get that girls need love. they don't.

And......they sometimes don't understand that what we do for them is because we love them.

they can be hard creatures.
    lol.

mmhmm. i'm thinking of becoming a nun.
  3. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Becoming a nun?!?!? :wow: LOL

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Jan 14, 2008

leaddoginteriors CON-FUSALED

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    OK girls quit hatin, i agree with the woman on this, dump the guy, but we all know you will go back again, why? The same reason he will again treat you like crap; programing!!!he feels loved that you try so hard, and you feel worthy if he takes you back; both are very wrong! First you are always worthy of being loved, and should expect no less, and this dumb ass; speaking from experience (when i was an in-sensitive prick) sets demands on you that are to his selfish advange, either way you lose don't play the game. And by the way, please do not become a Nun we need all the sensitive woman we can get, good luck
  4. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Ain't nobody hatin... AND are you saying there's a distinction between "girls" and "woman"?!?!? Um... Anyway - some of us don't fall into that trap of being treated like crap again and again and again like you so loudly call "programming" At anyrate - interesting post... Sort of glad you agree with us LADIES - interesting post... but yeah - Ain't nobody hatin :p --- Just want a bit of love.

Could be why some of us are single at this very moment and others of us are unhappily married to phantom-of-a-man LOL :rolleyes:

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Jan 31, 2008
  5. Depressed

butchiesmom JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Look at this as if someone else wrote it, perhaps your best friend! What advice would you give her? Take a very good look at it. Think about it long and hard. Would you want this person to be your little sister? Would you want that person treated this way?

You say he's bipolar, Honey, that's no excuse for his behavior. I have a son-in-law like this. Treats my daughter like she's a second class citizen and way beneath her. He's even tried doing it to me. Trust me, you marry this guy, you will spend the rest of your life trying to live up to an ideal you will never reach. There will be times when he will treat you great and will appreciate what you do but it will all be erased when you do something wrong.

My daughter works a part-time job, cleans the house, cooks, takes care of their daughters and yet all it takes is one mistake and he's on her ass about it. Get out of this relationship. You teach people how to treat you and apparently you've taught him it's ok for him to treat you like a doormat.

You're 20. Though that seems like soooo old, it's not. According to this ahem...somewhat older woman, that's very young. Trust the people on this site. They knew what they're talking about.

You will be in my thoughts.
    Gail

zaac Banned

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    ya know...we should compare notes, cuz thats pretty much my attitude with women. the better you treat them, the more they act up. we could probably write a book on everything you didnt want to know about being in a one way relationship. lol

zaac

Posted By zaac | Feb 1, 2008

Åströmmer New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Men are ... what?

I am sorry to hear you had it bad! There are no exuses. We all deserve to be respected for our efforts in relationships.

What kind of made me irritated in this thread was the generalisations concerning male sex. Some of you ladies were so unreasonable, and if a male would have used the words some of you used, he would have been crucified, cursed into the deepest hell.

So what gave some of you the right to use such wording about the whole of male sex. Please don't not answer me. As you would have guessed I am a male.

I know dozens and dozens of men, many of very good friends of mine, living in different kinds of situations. They all are devoted to their companios, loyal, sensitive, talkative and faithfull, wonderful sacrificing fathers. I just know, and I have wittnessed it too, how they would not let down their families, their lovers or friends. Need I go further.

It is sad what happened. It truly made me melancholy for a while. But in the end, he is just one person, not particularly a man or a woman, but a person who is not very good at understanding what a realtionship really means.

As someome in this thread said, you just had a precious lesson none of us want to have, but need to experience first hand. Move ahead, show adultlike selfrespect and enjoy the life. After all life is the best time we will ever have ;-).

Åströmmer

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?