Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

1. Confused

Wind WindXSaul

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +22 / 0 / -5

Forget Me

So you can live the way you always wanted,Forget me so you can live your dreams to the fullest,Forget me so we both can move on from the love we shared before.from the time we meet each other to the time we split apart i can never forget everything we went through together.At night when i look into the stars i wonder what your doing i have held back my urge to see until now i want to see you before you promise yourself to another person.i shall always pray for your happiness but never change from who you was never let go of the dreams you have and never let go of the one you love. So forget me so you can lead a happy life i can never say i won't miss you or that i ever loved you . But for your sake and mines we say our good byes and forget me for today you are a promised person to stay like that until the day you die.

Posted By Wind | Feb 12, 2012

2. Magical

Morning Star Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Beautiful reflective prose/poem.
    Thanks for Sharing.

Regards

Morning Star

P.S I just noticed your age, what a deep and reflective and wise old soul you must be.!
  3. Confused

Wind WindXSaul

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +22 / 0 / -5
    ^^ thank you

Posted By Wind | Mar 8, 2012

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?