Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Discussion in 'Movies & Film' started by latishaslove, Nov 12, 2007.

latishaslove New Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

For those who like that sort of thing (Christmas-I mean), this movie is ultimately satisfying. It has to be one of the best Christmas movies I have ever watched and if you've read my introduction, you would guess I’ve watched many, many. It has a bit of everything in it, love, romance, comedy, mystery, etc. The characters are captured perfectly by the actors who portray them. Vince Vaughn and Paul Giamatti are terrific in this film. The movie set is magnificent. It really is the best interpretation of Santa's village I have ever seen. It's a really good movie for most; I absolutely love it and recommend it as a must see this holiday. Rated: Excellent. :grouphug:

mangodroplet Blue Mango Puppy :]

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hmmm.
    now I think I might watch it.
    I wasn't too sure about it, since it looked kinda cheesy....but if you say so... ;)

latishaslove New Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well, I don't think it's cheesy, I think it's funny. Well, maybe it might have a little element of cheesy in it, but sometimes a little cheesy can lighten the soul. I hope you like it, please tell me what you think after you watch it, but if you don't, not everything is for everyone, I love holiday movies.:heart:

mangodroplet Blue Mango Puppy :]

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    haha :]
    will do! when I can, of course :p
  1. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    I saw this movie the other day - I thought it was really good as well - Thanx for the review LATISHASLOVE

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Dec 20, 2007

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?