Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

lanaia74 New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

As I lurk in the shadows, I watch you having fun as I have done for so long
    You know not of my existence, but I still watch you until I get up the courage to speak to you one day
    I was touched by fire, and my physical appearance, let's just say I don't look like I belong
    So this is why I lurk in the shadows secretly watching you each and every day.

My physical appearance has a tendency to distress others so
    So I am scared to speak to you or to approach you
    But tonight as I watch you things are different, you are with a man oh, how I wish I were him though
    I would take you into my arms and love you with a love so true.

As I watch from the shadows, I see the man lean down and kiss you
    I feel anger because I thought you would reserve your self just for me
    Because I my dear, could give you a love so true
    How can you let this stranger ravish your body so? This was supposed to be me.

I hear your male friend say," Let's go to my place and we will make love all night long"
    As I silently watch I can feel my blood begin to boil
    What hurts so, you are clinging to this stranger so very very tight
    I must stop you from making this dreadful mistake, I must show myself this very night.

I step out of the shadows, and just like all the others you let out a blood curdling scream
    The strange man tries to defend you, but I have a gun, shooting him dead as I watch him fall to the ground
    I shake you, trying to calm you down, trying to make you realize this is not a dream
    My hands go around your throat to silence you, but when I let go you silently fall to the ground.

Posted By lanaia74 | Oct 31, 2006

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?