Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

?

Have you ever seen a Ghost or Spirit?

Yes! And it scared me to death! 2 vote(s) 25.0%
Yes! And I wanted to communicate with it! 3 vote(s) 37.5%
Yes! But it disappeared to quickly 2 vote(s) 25.0%
No! And I don't care to see one! 1 vote(s) 12.5%
No! But I would like to! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No! I don't believe in Ghosts! 0 vote(s) 0.0%

Sally Roberts Forestdawn

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Have you ever seen a ghost? or a Spirit

Take the poll, and share your experiences! We won't think you're crazy. I have seen LOTS of them. I will share an experence with you if you will join me and share one of yours.

Ever see a Ghost?

Bear JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I thnk I have a spirit that has been following for since I was a little kid I still see it from time to time
    hugs kisses
    tom
    it doesnt try to communicate sort of just watches me

Posted By Bear | Dec 28, 2007

Sally Roberts Forestdawn

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Cool Honey Bear!!

That's so neat! What follows you, could be a friend, relative, or even your spirit guide. Everyone has one of those.

I have seen my parents after they passed.
    I have a spirit guide that comforts me when I'm unhappy. I've see and heard so many different transulent spirits. I can't count them all. And not one was a negative one.

I've never seen one with wings though. Yet they have all have positive energies.

Thanks for your comment :)

Blessed be
  1. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    I have an Eagle and an Indian (Firewalker) as guides...wooohoooo!!

Kim :)
  2. Cool

nomadicrhymer JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    I've never seen one...and don't really know what I would do if I did. I guess they only appear to people who they know can handle it?

Nomad

JolieH JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I see them all time - hang out actually acting silly sometimes. Sometimes they try to be scary - like appear sitting in a chair, but they don't frighten me. Well maybe a little, I might be startled if they don't look friendly or if they try to make havoc. You Know - sort of like "Drop Dead Fred," only mob style.

Posted By JolieH | Jan 8, 2008

JolieH JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Once I had a dream that I was a ghost. I was here at the house, and a man came walking up the stairs like he was going to bed. There were two little poodles following him. The man walked right by me, but the little dogs came back and looked at me.

The next day I kept wondering about it, I thought maybe ghosts are just people dreaming. Maybe we dream in different time frames, like - even though I was alive that night dreaming, maybe I am dead and that guy lives here in the future. It's interesting the dogs noticed me; I think there scent picked me up because they were kind of sniffing the ground. I didn't react; I just took notice of the incident – of course it was an actual dream, so in what mental fabric only curiosity exists.

Posted By JolieH | Jan 8, 2008
  3. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Interesting question... I plead the 5th LOL

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Jan 11, 2008
  4. Cool

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Ms. J...scared? :roflmao:
  5. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Who me? Scared?!?!? Never! tehehehe
    Just don't want people thinking I'm more crazy than I actually am :p

Jacquii.
  6. Cool

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    See...that's the last thing I would have thought!! haha! Us crazy people have to stick together! :huggles:

Sally Roberts Forestdawn

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Very intersting everyone! Sometimes we see spirits when we're asleep. But most generally we are really in the realm of halfway between awake and asleep.
    Although most of the spirits I've seen was when I was totally awake.
    My 9 year old daughter seen her grandparents in the kitchen. They'd waved at her and then vanished.
    I have talked (mentally) to a little girl spirit who used to live in our house long ago, who had drowned in the creek behind the house. she visits during the Summer months. I can hear her laughing. I've seen her only once.

It's so intesting to know that we have seen such things. I know they are there. I just wish I knew why.

Blessings
  7. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Interesting!

LOL - Thus THE ultimate need for JPiC Forum :p

:wow: I do have some interesting encounters when sleeping no doubt... Never really thought of it as seeing spirits - but it's interesting, as the encounters don't seem like dreams at all - in fact I've written about them - one day I will post a few of those poems.

And I think it's totally cool your daughter's seen her grandparents who are in a spirit realm.

And YES! Your last statement speaks volumes, as I often wonder why a spirit would seek me out... I mean of all people... Me? LOL Anyway - very interesting posts indeed.

Jacquii.
  8. Artistic

Mysty JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    I have had 3 encounters. Each one scare the living crap out of me.
    1. When I was 9 years old I spent a week at my aunt's and uncles in the country. There was not another house around theirs for miles and miles as they lived on a farm. So in the evening when the lights were on and the curtains open..... you had mirror images looking back at you and you could not see outside. Well that night ..... my aunt and uncle were going to a party in town and left me home with my older cousins and my oldest brother.

We played hide and seek in a pitch dark basement with no light on. Then later we played with the ouija board for fun... then it was time for Chiller Thriller to come on and my male cousin and my brother went to his room to get ready for bed. My female cousin went to the bathroom. After I got ready for bed I went and sat on the couch and waited for them to come turn on the tv and watch it with me. I looked at the window where my reflection should have been... it was not me. There was a little old lady with her hair up in a top knot bun and she was wearing wire rimmed glasses. I didn't even wear glasses at that time and my hair was long and black and down to my waist. I shrieked soooooo loud and long. Of course my cousins and my brother came running and they closed the curtains for me. They didn't see what I was seeing. They didn't believe me.

2. The 2nd one was a malevolent spirit. I saw him 5 times in the last 8 days I spent in Edmonton before moving to my home here. It was the first 5 of those 8 days I saw him. This all happened in late june of 92 and it was unseasonably warm and muggy.

I was sleeping soundly, curled onto my left side, half onto my stomach and my left leg was stretched out long behind me. Suddenly I woke up and looked over my right shoulder.... I felt the energy coming at me and I saw him....... he was whitish... foggy looking and he wore the cotton type clothing of a cotton plantation overseer. His head was missing and he was pointing at me. One the first day I told my husband about it and he scoffed at me, saying I was just dreaming.

The 2nd day started the same and I told my husband about it later that day and he said I was just stressed about the move to where we are now. The 3rd day started the same but one difference... My husband was in front of the ghost.. he was bent over pulling his socks on .... getting ready to go into work. He was shivering like it was very cold, but remember .... this was late june and unseasonably warm and muggy. Right behind him was the headless ghost pointing at me.

I never told my husband about this time ... I knew he would just brush it off .... ridicule me. I saw it 2 more times after that ...... always waking to see it pointing at me.

On the 5th day I saw it ...... later that day I crashed my new car ..... totaled it and could have died. It was only God's grace that I didn't.

3. The final ghost I saw...... I mentioned here in chatbox already. It was a ghost of a little native boy who had gone hunting with his stepdad and a bunch of his stepdad's friends.
    He had gone out that day early with his stepdad and they other guys stayed in camp drinking.

His stepdad shot a deer and told the boy to stay with it while he went back to grab some of the men to help carry it back into camp. When the stepdad and other guys got there..... the boy was gone. He was searched for quite thoroughly but never found. Even today I don't believe they have found his body. But I know he is dead.... because I saw his ghost in my house..... then 3 days later the newspaper posted the only picture of him that was ever released for the first time.. But I knew he was dead.... because the boy I saw ... was the boy in the picture.

Anyways .....those are my encounters...... god willing I don't have anymore.

Posted By Mysty | Jan 27, 2008

mangodroplet Blue Mango Puppy :]

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    wow. this is very interesting....
    I don't think I have ever seen any. I don't want to believe in them....but I know the devil is out there...causing spirits to show.....I don't know about the "good" ones though :blank:
  9. Depressed

butchiesmom JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    My poem, Grandma's Hug, tells how my grandmother's spirit came to comfort me after being diagnosed with Parkinson's. How much it tortured my soul and how she came to me.

I'd also dreamed about her after she passed away. How I was coming out of the house she once lived in and telling her I would do something but then couldn't remember what it was. I finally remembered I promised to make up with my father. 20 years later...we're on speaking terms.

Seems like there's someone 'up there' watching over me, waking me when I'm going through life sleepwalking.

Gail

Curtis Spider Lee Curtis Spider Lee

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Well I can't say that I have seen a ghost. However, I do know why they may come vist some people, not others and why they may want to stay. In possession of this knowledge, I have no fear of them. Nor would wish to see them because I believe I am from the "light" not the "dark". So if they were to come vist me would mean I've delivered myself from the "light"and the true God and into the "darkness" of Satan. Or I'm in some place I should not be, and should leave if I wish to continue to receive the true God's blessings.

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?