Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by PaintedDiary, Jul 14, 2006.

1. Angelic

stardust JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0

HI ALL!! I am back with a little more about myself...
    1) I was married once, but separated for over 20 years. We had one daughter together. My daughter´s father lives in New York.
    2) My only daughter is 27 years old now. She is happily married.
    3) My daughter has 2 children, my grandchildren. The little girl is 9 years old. The little boy is 7 years old.
    4) They live in New York now, but they make plans to relocate to a Southern State, whenever they find the chance.
    5) My daughter´s husband has his own Business. They like to live a quiet life in a quiet State. I miss them so much!! I have a new hubby, but we live abroad. We make plans to move with my own family in the future. See you soon!! Bye for now. Stardust.:yes: :yes:

Posted By stardust | Oct 26, 2006
  2. Poetical Guest

Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi there Stardust, that was a very nice little run down of you and you family, I am very pleased to meet you.

Paul

Posted By Poetical | Oct 26, 2006
  3. Angelic

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    HI PAUL!! Thank you so much for your kind reply!! You have just read a little bit about my life, since I have just started... I love this Post "Gimme Five". I would go on and on, endlessly...I could see that you are an IRISH POET. WOW!! I love Irish people!! Ireland has been the land of Poets, Dreamers and Great Warriors in Past History. Do you remember the KELTS??...The Kelts settled down in Ireland at last, after a long Journey throughout Europe. They were in Continental Europe for a long time, before they were led to Ireland and Scotland. The Kelts were Poets, Dreamers and Great Warriors. The DRUIDS were the highest elite in the rank achieved in each Clan. They had quite different practices than nowadays. STONEHENGE in England is to believe the place of Druid´s gathering to praise their own gods. They were Pagans. I adore lovely Irish Stories about LEPRECHAUNS and FAIRIES, and other magical creatures. If you could see MY AVATAR, it is a FAIRY!! My Inspiration came from an Irish Legend or an Irish Tale of Elfs, Leprechauns, Fairies, Pukas, Goblins and other magical creatures. My AVATAR is an AIR FAIRY, a good one!!. I wrote a Short Story for CHILDREN long ago. I called it: "The Feast of the Leprechauns." I also started a Novel about Sleepy Hollow´s Druids Tales. It seems that I never finish them...I don´t have much time to write!!. My hubby is a Scientist and a demanding, bossy kind of fellow, much different than myself. Well, it has been a real pleasure for me to have met an IRISH POET. Very glad to meet you, Paul!! My hubby´s name is also Paul, although he is much older than you. I am a Grandmother of 2 Children, and I´d love to tell them Irish Tales around the fire, like Lullabies or things like that. See you at the Forum, sweetheart!! Thank you for reading my work!! I shall be looking forward to reading yours, as soon as I find the chance. I have my hands full of things to do...Hugs. Sincerely, Stardust.:girlkiss: :girlkiss:

Posted By stardust | Oct 27, 2006
  4. Poetical Guest

Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Gimmy 5

Posted By Poetical | Oct 27, 2006
  5. Angelic

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    HI PAUL!! I´ll certainly go back to you over this issue tomorrow. Thank you for your kind reply!! I´ll let you know soon, about your enquiries. Now, I am going to have supper with my hubby, and then go to sleep. It is late in this corner of the world. I also RESPECT EVERYBODY!! Hugs. Sincerely, Stardust.:heart: :heart:

Posted By stardust | Oct 27, 2006

~Serenity~ ~Pixie Princess~

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wow, this is a neat idea Ms Painted! It's pretty cool to get to read all these things about the many wonderful poets on JPiC! So I'm gonna (finally) prove my aunt wrong - I'm not too chicken for this game :)

1. I'm very picky about everything from my poetry to my family - everything and everyone is hand picked. I'm just pretty liberal with my choices :)

2. I have been comepletely spoiled rotten! You can blame my aunt Tree for that :p I've never had to ask for ANYTHING except forgiveness. On the other hand, I try not to make people ask for things either. Fair trade! :)

3. I'm very protective of my family, including my friends! I would do absolutely anything for any one of them, to keep them safe or just to see them smile I would go to the ends of the earth.

4. I also like to stand up for the little guy, the quiet ones, the lost ones, the scared ones, the bullies, the bullied, and everyone else. I don't put anyone down, and I don't let others put people down either.

5. I believe wholeheartedly in soulmates, true love, destiny, angels, and all those magical ideas that seem to stand out even in the darkness.
  6. Poetical Guest

Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Posted By Poetical | Oct 28, 2006
  7. Angelic

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    HI POETICAL PAUL!! Glad to see you again posting on this lovely Thread!! About me: I don´t have Irish blood, as far as I know. Of course, I have no idea what happened to my Ancestry 2000 years ago or so. The Kelts were in Continental Europe, before they finally settled down in Ireland. My Grandparents, on the side of my Mother, were folks from the Alps Mountains in Western Europe. My grandma was Northern Italian and my grandpa was Swiss. On the side of my father, my Grandparents were also a bit of a mixed-bag. My Ancestry -on that part- goes back to my Great Grandparents. Some of them were French, some were from Catalugna (Barcelona), Spain and another Ancestor was Austrian from Vienna. Of course, they were all IMMIGRANTS!!.. Well, about your work: It should be an excellent idea about writing good Stories for Children. I also used to write some Stories for Children, especially about Leprechauns, Fairies, Goblins, Elfs and other Magical Creatures from Mother Nature: Earth, Air, Water and Fire, which are the 4 basic elements of life. I happened to study tones of things about CULTURE IN ANCIENT EUROPE. It is so lovely to learn many things about other folks. I like indeed, Irish Traditions and Irish folks. I also like to drink 12-year-old Jameson, Irish Stouts and a nice Guinness!! Nice to meet you too, Poetic Paul!! Sincerely, Stardust.:eek:rderdrink: :eek:rderdrink:

Posted By stardust | Oct 29, 2006

Benny New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    A few things about myself (sticking toe into water carefully) I guess would be fair now that everyone has spilled their guts to the world...lol

1) I am a recovering idiot...truly trying to recover
    2) I am an amature archeologist with a passion I cannot put out for this
    3) I believe in family, no matter how many or few they are
    4) I am a realist, yet cannot help being an optimist
    5) I loath judging...but, hey...you can judge me but I will not you
    6) See #1
    7) Pets are people too...at least mine think so
    8) I cannot stop writing
    9) Obviously, I cannot count
    10) See #1

Posted By Benny | Oct 29, 2006

¤Me¤ New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    1. I can do a split :p
    2. I have astma (or however its spelled XD)
    3. I always ask too many questions.
    4. I sometimes try too hard.
    5. If i lose my trust for someone, i lose it for forever..

Posted By ¤Me¤ | Oct 29, 2006
  8. Angelic

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    HI ALL!! A little bit more about myself, for you to get to know me better...The countless virtues of my spirit glow in the morning breeze, looking for wings to fly in the deep blue sea. A helping hand is a helping heart beating in God´s Land!!...I am an American Christian Woman, a Teacher and a Nurses Assistant. My hubby is a SCIENTIST MEDICAL SURGEON. He does some International Research Work. I am Proud of him!! We Make Plans to Return to the States with My Own Family, in the near future. I Translate written material from English into his native Language, for my hubby´s Scientific Work. I speak English, Spanish and Italian. I also understand a little French. I am a Conservationist and Protectionist of Our Natural Environment and Wildlife, including all kind of Animals. I joined the ASPCA, the Humanitarian Society of the United States, and Worldwide Greenpeace. If you like to join and help, I include their websites here. "The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals in the USA" (ASPCA) is website: www.aspca.org
    "The Humane Society of the United States" is website or Email: humanesociety@hsus.org
    "Worldwide Greenpeace" is website or Email: greenpeace@activism.greenpeace.org
    I also wrote a TRIBUTE TO STEVE IRWIN: "THE WILDLIFE WARRIOR WORLDWIDE" in the ESSAYS Forums. I included plenty Information about Steve Irwin´s Wildlife Organization and Australian Zoo in Queensland. I shall include Essays, about ASTRONOMY and SCIENTIFIC TOPICS in the ESSAYS Forum. If you know about Animal´s Cruelty, you have already read about a place, where to call or write an Email to. I am an Animal Lover!! Well, this is all about me for now, I guess, dear friends. Say Bye-Bye for now!! Sincerely, Stardust.:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Posted By stardust | Oct 30, 2006
  9. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    New Members please give this game a try...we would love to hear from ya!!! Thanks!!!

~*Painted Diary*~ :artist:

[Beautiful+Danger] Devious

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    1. I have a phobia of balloons and clowns
    2. I am a HOPELESS romantic
    3. I love snow but have never seen it
    4. I don't eat red meat (only chicken and fish)
    5. I can quote ALOT from Romeo + Juliet

v3sista U Know Me

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    < I am very honest, caring, giving and trustworthy :hearts:
    < I also have a balloon Phobia
    < I have "Dimple's" (talkin about my face) :harhar: *One is real deep/ the other faint
    < On 911, at 9:11, I was in a Bldg w/ the address 1911.
    < I went to High School under/with Mike Tyson, in Catskill where I lived for 6 years- Honest!
    He was eventually expelled for man handling a "Bully" teacher. :boxing:

Posted By v3sista | Dec 20, 2006

mangodroplet Blue Mango Puppy :]

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hehe....

let's see.

1. I love telling stories and talking
    2. I write a lot when I'm depressed :]
    3. I'm in love with my best friend-kinda a forbidden romance? haha...
    4. I am in constant need of teaching :] Don't be afraid to criticize (CONSTRUCTIVELY :p)
    5. If you ever need a listening ear, I'm here...
  10. Cool

nomadicrhymer JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    1. I don't like canned cherries
    2. I LOVE, LOVE seafood
    3. I try to fix everything
    4. I LOVE reading
    5. I'm very sensitive...although I hate that!

Nomad

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    OH yeah...Nomad made me think some more...

1) I'm entirely selfish and I hate it.
    2) I'm sensitive and I hate it.
    3) I feel hopeless and I hate it.
    4) I don't have enough patience, and I hate it.
    5) I'm so stupid and I hate it.
  11. Cool

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    you are right on track then, Ms. Mango...teen years! don't worry it will go away!! :wub:

Nomad

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    *sigh*
  12. Cool

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    1. I make killer gumbo
    2. I am lazy! (but I do so much no one knows it!) :)
    3. When I grow up I want to be an archaeologist, a teacher, and a marine biologist (all together)
    4. I used to sleep in a canoe in open water...with my boyfriend so we could get away from our parents (when I was 19!)
    5. I cannot ride a bicycle!

Nomad

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?