Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

emma_thorn21 New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Give Up? or Keep Going?

I'm just another person
    in just another place
    and even though i'm broken
    i seek out your embony lies
    for the sake of grace
    i fall for you
    what more can i say...at least i tried...
    i've got one last chance to leave this world
    yet i ponder once again
    believe that love is nothing?
    run from all i know?
    confused at this heartbeat
    stranded blood streaks in the snow
    are you standing on the corner?
    in a feild stone of shattered glass?
    will you hold me once again?
    does it even matter how long my sorrow lasts?

1. Artistic

Mysty JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    Ouch Rose... I feel the pain in this one profusely....... I have so been there. If this is not you .... but a friend or even if it is you.. There is happiness to be found. But trying to find it in another person... expecting another person to make you happy..... that is the wrong place to look. Happiness is found inside ourselves with self discovery and total acceptance of all our gifts and faults. We all need to learn to be unconditionally inlove with ourselves ..... Then and there will we find happiness and knowledge. You should keep writing ...... you are very descriptive and that is not something to throw away. It is a talent to nurture and grow. I vote Keep Going!!!! This talent will be something to see when you have grown it. I promise.

Mysty

Posted By Mysty | Dec 19, 2007

emma_thorn21 New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thank's so much for your comment. :yes: it means alot to me that you actually get where i'm coming from here...i think i should keep going, it's just that sometimes i'm alone...and scared of what awaits me just around the corner. Maybe in time (like you said) i'll improve my skills in writing and expressing my feelings...maybe learn to even love myself. wouldn't that be something?

Kit Carson JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Emma, I agree with Mysty...your work shows raw talent, the same kind of raw talent that most of us had at that age. Like any other endeavor, it does take hard work to transform raw talent into art. So hard to find your way at that age, but you must. Like I have told others here, this is an excellent place for a young writer to hang out...wish I could have had something like this when I was your age. Keep going.

Posted By Kit Carson | Dec 21, 2007

Benny New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Very well put! I think we've all been there at one time or another...feeling alone and wondering if there will ever be 'the one' who will stay and love us...made me feel it all over again...you did your job as a writer well with this work.

Posted By Benny | Dec 22, 2007

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?