Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

zaac Banned

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0

enter stage left...G7; where are they now who challenged me to the dance of war; knowing in whom I have believed.?

a thousand at my left, ten thousand at my right, you are...snared by your own undoing

For i stood in the gap for you...amidst your wicked plans, to show me despised, yet my head is blessed with the blessing I give to you. It was not for my fame, but to my credit it was held that i would see the faithfulness of the God of my fathers to me and to my child

but more, to see wounds healed, bound by the balm of faith; where is your faith? here, take some of mine. Not the first time I've said these words, but it is the last.

What was is gone and what is left will never come undone...the trumpet call will prove you in the knowing. In the crucible of faithlessness, like chaff before the wind...you will be driven from whence you came, but I will bless you with the abundance of my Father, trading love for iniquity, and mercy as mercy has shown herself to me I give you...

dont wish a upon a star...its fallen way too far
    down through the sky
    see the hills to the east dressed in purple standard
    bringing sight to the faith in things unseen
    how can you be so smart, yet so blind?

Posted By zaac | Aug 30, 2011

Altree94 VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That's a powerful write, Zaac! Do I detect shades of Leonard Cohen in this?

Posted By Altree94 | Aug 31, 2011
  1. Angelic

stardust JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Hi Zaac,
    I agree with Ms. Tree.
    This one is a powerful piece of writing. I sense something in the air...
    Blessings,
    Starry.:hug:

Posted By stardust | Sep 3, 2011

zaac Banned

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    You would sense correctly starry. Am praying for you. Help is coming, just have faith.

zaac

Posted By zaac | Sep 6, 2011

michael JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Zaac

From the first line I got that their had been a triumph over the war or the dance of war that was waged. Which I thought was great. I believe that it is important to have faith in the things in which you believe.

Good write
    Very interesting

Posted By michael | Sep 6, 2011

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?