Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

1. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0

I just watched this video - It's a clip from an Oprah show.
    I thought to myself - what better way to celebrate Easter.
    I think you will be moved by this clip - I sure as hell was!

A lot of the Artistes there said it was one of the greatest spiritual moments they'd ever been a part of - I must say I have to agree.

Happy Easter EVERYONE :yes3: --- And shall we each remember the call of peace has thus taken place. May we each, in a spirit of love, answer that call so that peace can be a REALITY instead of simply a topic we write about, or a word we use in passing on Sundays, or any of the many other cliched uses we find for the word peace.

In celebration of poetic love and JPiC COMMUNITY - I hope you enjoy this spiritual moment!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHZKffz6FFI[/YOUTUBE]

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Mar 22, 2008

2. Artistic

Mysty JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    This is soooo uplifting and loving. Thank You for posting this Ms Jacquii. You have moved my heart and this does not surprise me as I know .... your vision and your genuine realness of heart is one that can inspire masses everywhere. Thank You Again.

Love

Mysty

Posted By Mysty | Mar 22, 2008
  3. Depressed

butchiesmom JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Anyone not moved by the voices in this video has no heart! It doesn't matter what belief you go by, the color of your skin or the country you live in, this transcends it all!

I remember this show but didn't remember this part of it. What a wonderful message of peace this brings! It's the spirit in the voices which I heard, the passion which moves you. It brings a tear to my eyes to think I could not be there to hear it myself. Someday...

Thanks, Jacquii for taking the time to post this wonderful message! Happy Easter to every member of JPIC!

hugs,
    Gail
  4. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Ms Gail said it all...YES...this is truly uplifting and moving. Thank you so much Ms Jacquii for posting. I could go on and on....the message, feeling, and spirit is crystal clear.

Happy Easter to you and your family as well as all members of JPiC and their families.

:grouphug:

Kim

mermaidsong New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What a lovely clip! Thanks for sharing. Happy Easter.

peliguin The Garden

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Peace is a word without end, a gift we give to a child[IMG]

Posted By peliguin | Mar 23, 2008
  5. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    :wow: Great comment MS GAIL! I agree - It was interesting hearing Oprahs jokes LOL - But yes - This transcends ALL! Wonderful wonderful sentiments everyone - I'm so glad YAWL enjoyed the clip ;)

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Mar 23, 2008

sunflower New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This video was captivating

This short clip put the spirit of love, change and peace throughout my being. I felt electrifying chills as though I were actually present at this event. The heart, soul and spirit of people coming together for peace, love and change helped me to heal a little from some pains that are not addressed on a daily basis but tolerated and endured. There is still hope for this world and I want it to be in me. Thanks for posting this video, Jacquii! Take care.

Andre

Posted By sunflower | Mar 25, 2008
  6. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Hey SUNFLOWER - Welcome to the JPiC Community - If you like - feel free to introduce yourself via the Member Introductions section.

I'm so glad you like this video clip and I agree with what you said - everytime I've seen it - I've teared up because of the emotional/spiritual impact - AND each time I've seen it - feels like I'm right there in the midst of the testifying and celebration. It's a good one ;)

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Mar 25, 2008

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?