Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

DstngustPoet The Architect

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Ok everyone!!! With 2007 just about to bust in through our front doors, I would like to know what are your plans for this year...ie...so-called "resolutions". Does ANYONE actually stay true to promises made to themselves? Do you ACTUALLY TRY to keep your resolutions and if so, how long do you stick to it? Me myself, I don't make resolutions, but I do make new year goals. I actually acomplished most if not all of what I said I would do for 2006! So look out 2007, here I come!! Feel free to list your "goals" or commit on how good or bad 2006 was for you and what your looking forward too for 2007!

Altree94 VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey DP!
    My only goal for 2006 was to get through it! I accomplished this goal so well that I am making it the same goal for 2007. Wish me luck! LOL!

Posted By Altree94 | Jan 11, 2007

Benny New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I have resolved to make fewer resolutions, as I cannot seem to keep any I make. Oppps...did it again!

Posted By Benny | Jan 14, 2007
  1. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    ditto :chuckle:

I actually made an early resolution to stop buying scratch tickets from the TN lotto AND playing 3 & 4 digit numbers... I actually bought a ticket for the Powerball Lottery today - but the resolution was to only purchase those tickets when it's between $2 & $3 Hundred MILLION dollars! So YAWL wish me luck :p ----> So far it's just a little past $200,000,000 --- I'm thinking DAMN! That's a lot of zeros :sheep:

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Jan 18, 2007

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.