Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

1. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0

[YOUTUBE]GLud6yM47u8[/YOUTUBE]

[imga=right]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2104/harryoi3.gif[/imga]
    'Potter' Works Magic in $77.4M Debut

By DAVID GERMAIN
    LOS ANGELES (AP) - Harry Potter remains a box-office charmer.

The Warner Bros. fantasy sequel "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" conjured up a $77.4 million debut to lead the weekend box office, according to studio estimates Sunday.

That raised the movie's total domestic gross to $140 million since opening Wednesday.

"Order of the Phoenix" also has taken in an additional $190.3 million in 44 other countries where it began rolling out Wednesday.
    ----------------------------

[imga=left]http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1110/harryxr9.gif[/imga]So I saw the Order of the Phoenix earlier yesterday.... One quick comment: Where the hell is Dumbledore? OMFG - At anyrate - You guessed it - I'm the type of Harry fan who hasn't read any of the novels thus far - But I've seen each movie - some of them even in triplicate :twitcy:

So anyway - continuing with the review... I thought it was a little difficult to get right into the storyline... Seems I may have needed to watch the other film installments just to brush up my memory - but once things got going - The action was on! There was hardly a spot where the action wasn't lacking - The graphics were really good too - Now I actually WANT to read the novel series.

At anyrate - I wouldn't really too much recommend this movie for anyone who hasn't a clue as to how Harry Potter even exists and what his circle of friends represent... It'd be a little difficult to bounce right in the storyline, continuing from the 3rd film installment... You may feel a little lost - But for those of you who have followed the film installments and who've actually read the novels - I think you will find the Order of the Phoenix movie action packed, graphic filled and quite exhiliarating.

Is it me or does it seem our Harry has done a bit of growing up? He experienced his 1st kiss on Order of the Phoenix... Hermione looks so mature... and pretty.... Grown! And Ron Weasly.... Well he's gorgeously redhead - no longer looks like the chubby kid of the Sorcerer's Stone... I suppose that's what we do... Grow up.

I like the film! I rate it 4 Stars. The visual graphics were stunning. Someone said the only thing lacking was a bit of "new magic" - which I agree - But I do most certainly look forward to the next installment!

Jacquii.

Official Harry Potter Website

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Jul 16, 2007

mangodroplet Blue Mango Puppy :]

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    YAY for Ron.
    haha. my friends think he's hott :]
    lol. harry's first kiss?
    HAHA WET!
    man.....my friends were like...uhh my first kiss was NEVER like that! lol. It was too good :]
    Otherwise...i liked it :]

OH YEAH!
    LUNA was AMAZINGLY cast. GREAT!

~Serenity~ ~Pixie Princess~

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yeah! haha i loved Luna, she was adorable!

Umbridge was so... pink O_O it gave me nightmares

i saw this on the original day it was supposed to come out (why did they have it out days early?) and i LOVED it, though i was kind of sad about some of the stuff from the book that didnt make it to the movie.. me and my friends were crying at the back of the theatre when Sirius.. *sniffle* haha! too fun ^-^

Smiles!,
    ~Serenity~

Posted By ~Serenity~ | Jul 17, 2007
  2. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    hmmmm - I think RON's hot as well :blush2:
    And he's got red hair which makes him like uber sexy!
    I saw the 1st kiss - All I can say is :wow: But then again I have fond memories of my 1st kiss - I'm the better kisser :p

Jacquii.

ps - yeah..... Fond dream of being cast Luna :snog:

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Jul 18, 2007
  3. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    No tears for Sirius o_O2 - but I swear I wanted to strangle Umbridge the moment she showed her pink face and that naughtily nazel voice ---- I soooo hated her.... Anyway - I think I must read the novel series now = I'm practically dying to know what happens to Dumbledore - he was such the hero! OMG - so excited about this!

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Jul 18, 2007

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?