Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Tirzah Goodwin New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm new to the community and still feeling my way around. I've written poetry for years and even published a few of them. I also do some fiction writing.

My name? I stole Tirzah from my dog many years ago. She didn't seem to mind. It means one who is always wanted and bitter. I like the duality and you don't meet that many Tirzah's. Besides I published several of my poems under Tirzah...so I keep all my writing under that name.

In the real world, I work in educational sales. I also create book covers and materials for authors on the side.

As for types of poetry, I've done blank, free, rhyming...once I did hexameter (hah). In fiction, I write thriller/suspense and comedy. I love spoken word but I'm not nearly as strong in that area.

Happy to meet you.

So hello, bunnies.
    :)

BloodyTea New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Posted By BloodyTea | Mar 12, 2016

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?