Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

mariahenriques New Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hi all;
    My name is Maria and im coming from Portugal .
    Im a painter illustrator and i just love to write.
    Wishing you all a great day and a fantastic weekend!

Best wishes,
    Maria

1. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    :sign_welcome:Maria to the JPiC Community for Writers!! Nice to read ya!!! I am one of the Moderators for this Forum. So you reside in Portugal!!! Wow!!! From what I understand, Portugal is absolutely gorgeous!! We have a Community of diverse, amazingly talented, humorous, helpful, and friendly writers. Have a look around, and see for yourself. If you need assistance with anything please do not hesitate to ask anyone on the Forum :yes:. When you feel comfortable, and decide to stay, please enjoy posting, and please do send in pics of artwork if you wish to share as well! Again Maria, do enjoy your stay, and we look forward to reading your works, and glad to have you join!! Take Care.

P.S. I am an Artist to!

Painted Diary aka Kimberly
  2. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Portugal??? KEWL! ----> Hi MARIA and Welcome to JPiC Forum. Nice to see so much diversity and nice to have you from Portugal = AWESOME!

This forum is a bit laidback style - so make yourself comfortable and have fun posting in the forums... ALSO nice to know that you're a diverse artiste! If you will please - read the following thread, as I'd be very interested in seeing your Poetry of the Visual: http://jpicforum.info/showthread.php?t=35

At anyrate - so nice to have you along for the JPiC ride - Glad to meet ya and again WELCOME to the Community :)

Jacquii.

[IMG]

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Oct 15, 2006

Altree94 VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Maria and WELCOME!
    I've only been a member a few months now myself but I have made JPicForum my "home". I used to belong to other poetry sites but this one is the best I've found! I like reading the poems posted, taking part in the polls and playing the forum games. I am really looking forward to seeing some of your work!
    There is pretty much only one rule here, and that is: HAVE FUN! Once you get to know your way around, having fun just comes naturally!

Posted By Altree94 | Oct 16, 2006

Sally Roberts Forestdawn

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Greetings Maria:

Wow Portugal! I've never been there, but I've heard wonderful things about it.
    I live in the state of Oregon in the U.S.A Indeed this is a small world. Welcome to JPiC fourm for writers. I have found so many great writers here. I do hope you enjoy it here. I am looking forward in reading your work.

Blessingss
    Sally aka Forestdawn

Abae New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Greetings Maria:

Nice to see another writer
    dancing on these pages :)

Posted By Abae | Oct 17, 2006

mariahenriques New Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi!

Thanks You all for the warm welcome and sorry for the delay.
    I had some problems with net faillures ,but its much better now so Ill try to post more .
    Love the all forum;-- :delicious: -- I will try to read more and yes i m going to check it out just to learn a bit how and where to post.
    Wishing you a wonderful day;warm and shinning because here in the sun s land winds are strong and no sign from that sun,lol.

Ill be back!

Hugs all,

Maria

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.