Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Bitter Irony New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

...and I write poetry. :curtsey: How do you do?

Most of my poetry is haiku and tanka, and while I'm by no means an expert on either genre, I like to talk about both. Links to my published short form poetry can be found on my haiku blog.

I've recently started editing a fantasy e-zine Mirror Dance. Please check it out, and feel free to submit some fantasy art, poetry or fiction!

I have some fantasy short-fiction floating around the internet. My goal for 2008 is to write one piece of short fiction every week; hopefully at least a month's worth of fiction will find a home in e-zines across cyberspace this year. It's physically impossible to write 52 bad stories in a row, right?

:girlhide: You still there? All right, that's enough about me. It's great to be here on Poetry in Color, and I look forward to getting to know all you great poets. :curtsey: I also look forward to getting to know all these adorable smilies. :peace:

:hug:

Happy writing!

~Bitter Irony

1. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Good morning MEGAN - I'm happy to officially welcome you to the JPiC Community - I did edit your intro post, because we'd rather have personal website links posted in either the JPiC Link Directory and/or the JPiC Toplist... At anyrate - I look forward to reading your writings - Sounds like quite a resolution to write a story every week - Sounds exciting actually. If ever you need inspiration - be sure to check out the Creativity Outlet - we've a wonderful selection of writing exercises to spark your creativity and hope to have many more over the coming year...

Anyway - hope you enjoy the Forum and all it has to offer. So relax - make yourself comfy AND Happy posting ;)

Jacquii.

ps - Thanx so much for bringing to attention my faux pas in the Inspiring Novelists section :blush: ALSO - Glad to know you like the smilies as much as I do :harhar:

[IMG]

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Jan 22, 2008
  2. Cool

nomadicrhymer JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Welcome aboard Bitter Irony! :yay:

Nomad
  3. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    :welcome3: Bitter Irony,

Great name and please do enjoy all realms of the site, and I look forward to seeing your work! Take Care.

Kimberly :)

Sally Roberts Forestdawn

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Howdy Bitter Irony:

Welcome! We here at JPiC are eagar to help and read your work.
    I've noticed some things you've posted already, so I'm going to get busy and read your stories and post some comments.

Welcome to the family!

Blessings
    Sally

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.