Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by morgain, Jan 22, 2013.

morgain New Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Here lie I with many Cats in my enormous manor all in a mess ... snowbound ... not feeling strong right now though generally a mighty lady.
    So finding your beautiful site has been a Pleasure that perked me a little in this damp time.
    I thank you and will offer more soon.

Love to Jacqui.
    • Like Like x 2

Posted By morgain | Jan 22, 2013

1. Thinking

Minellis'Vertigo Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Hi Morgain
    welcome to the forum, hope you feel better soon. I'm looking forward to reading your work.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Hahaha - Great intro and welcome to the community morgain! Nice to have you here. So you're a cat-woman eh? I love the kitties too - unfortunately I'm allergic. Didn't stop me from having my Princepoo though:

princepoo.gif

He passed a few months back though at 15 years old. I miss him so much. He loved running in the snow too. Kinda funny - I'd see him one moment and he blend into the snow the next. Little rascal! Anyway - yeah - love the furbabies :yes:

Anyway - I didn't know you were interested in poetry and the like. Are you planning to share any of your own work? I hope you will! Please familiarize yourself with the JPiC Posting Policy before doing so though.

Again = Welcome. Enjoy and happy posting!

J.

[IMG]

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Jan 23, 2013
  3. Digging it

JONATHAN living not existing.

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +76 / 1 / -0
    Only love for Ms J .. NT FAIR! I know shes the hottie here but I bet theres a lot of poetic love in you to share with all and sundry on this site .. Welcome aboard kitties and all and Ms J and that lil kittie is a beauty and reminded me so much of my own lil Debbie but then again shes in a good place now with my ex who took her wen she moved out.

Posted By JONATHAN | Jan 24, 2013
  4. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Haven't been called a hottie since....last nite [IMG]

And hmmm - Don't know what's up with your ex - but she must not know how great a man you are. If I had the opportunity - I'd be all over you :kiss3: Hopefully lil Debbie ((brilliant name btw lol)) is fine. Gotta love love love the furbabies!
    • Like Like x 1

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Jan 27, 2013

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?