Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Altree94 VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

As most of you know, I have just had my book "The Language of Poetry Forms" released and of course I have a lot of doubts about how it is going to do. So when a friend wrote to me and said that if I wanted to know how my book was going to do, that I should check out Doreen Virtue's Oracle Cards and ask the angels.
    (oh hogwash!)
    Just before I hit the delete button I saw that she had also written:
    Please try it and get back to me - I want to know if my cards were just a fluke.
    So, trying to be a good friend, and also very curious, I clicked this link:

:: c o n s c i o u s o n e :: Your Internet resource for personal growth, enlightened spirituality, healing, self help and new age thought

I was taken to a site where I was asked to choose 3 cards for my past, present and future. Here is what I got:

Past: Study
    Card Meaning: You are engaged in learning and study right now. Your angels guide you to take time to read, listen, and grow.
    This card validates that this is an important time for you to learn new ideas or skills. The angels ask you to continue.

Present: Listening
    Card Meaning: You are in communication with your angels, and the messages that you are receiving are very real indeed. Trust them.
    This card is a validation from your angels that you really are hearing them.You have been receiving repetitive messages through your feelings, dreams, visions, inner voice, or knowingness. If you get an inclination to call someone, go somewhere, or read something, it's important to follow this guidance. By drawing this card, your angels ask you to give all your doubts or worries about Divine guidance to them. Know that you truly are communicating with heaven, and enjoy the conversations!

Future: Guardian Angel
    Card Meaning: Your guardian angels want you to know how much they love you right now. You are not alone. You drew this card as a love letter from your guardian angels. Your guardian angels say that you deserve their help and attention. The angels are simply here to support you so that you can spiritually grow and help others.

Now how much more on target can you get than that??? Scary!
    I must admit that I DO believe in angels - but now I need to know:
    How do I get them to write a book review?!

So now I pass this on to you: Do you want to know what your future holds?
    Check it out - and share the results, please! I want to know if MINE were just a fluke!

- Tree.

Posted By Altree94 | Jul 20, 2007

1. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    I tried the Oracle Cards for the first time! Here are my results! Right On The Money! :yay: Thanks Tree, GREAT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* Past: Ideas & Inspiration

Card Meaning: Pay attention to new thoughts and ideas that come to you. They are seeds of magnificent co-creations with God.

God speaks to you through your thoughts, and this card shows that the angels want you to notice and follow the ideas you have recently received. These thoughts are answers to your prayers for guidance, so please don't discount them as mere imagination.

By drawing this card, the angels seek to give you confidence that you are just as capable of receiving wonderful ideas as any other child of God. That is because all wonderful ideas originate from the one Divine mind of God. Since God is omnipresent, meaning everywhere, God is within you. So, God's mind continuously expresses new thoughts and ideas right inside your mind!

** Present: Answered Prayer

Card Meaning: Fear not, beloved one! Your prayers have been heard and answered.

All of your prayers are always answered. Sometimes you may not feel this way, because the answer comes in unexpected ways. Perhaps you receive an intuitive feeling or a new opportunity appears-or a book falls off the shelf. The angels answer our prayers very often by giving us ideas or information in these everyday ways.

By drawing this card, the angels request that you be extra observant. Notice everything that you hear, say, think, and feel. Be especially alert to help that comes to you, and be sure to accept that help. You do deserve this assistance, and many times God enlists people to act as Earth angels who bring you answers to your prayers.

*** Future: Study

Card Meaning: You are engaged in learning and study right now. Your angels guide you to take time to read, listen, and grow.

This card validates that this is an important time for you to learn new ideas or skills. Perhaps you feel guided to enroll in a class, and this card confirms that feeling. If you are currently attending school, the angels ask you to continue.

Sometimes when we are in a learning phase of our life, we become anxious to test our new knowledge. Instead of learning, we want to apply what we've learned. However, timing is everything, and this card guides you not to rush into action. Instead, enjoy the process of learning. The growth that accompanies an educational experience is enjoyable if we remind ourselves to stay focused on the here-and-now moment.

{{{~~~***PD***~~~}}}}:) :angel:

Altree94 VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Isn't it strange how it worked out for both of us??!!
    I did this a while back - my future card said my guardian angels would be helping me - I just found out that a library has picked up my book and it is being considered by a school board!
    I must have some GREAT angels!!!!
    Glad you liked it, Sis!
    hmmm - wonder what it would say for MsJ!??!

- Tree.

Posted By Altree94 | Aug 1, 2007

mangodroplet Blue Mango Puppy :]

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    wow....
    this is scary o_O

Past:
    Healing

Card Meaning: A situation that has caused you concern is on the mend. You are a natural healer, and your healing thoughts have manifested into form.

Sometimes a situation cannot heal until you release the challenge completely-so that healing light can enter it. Your worries will soon be over, because this card signifies that a healing has occurred. To realize this healing, however, you must first stop focusing on "what is wrong" and instead affirm: "Everything is in Divine and perfect order right now."

You have natural healing abilities, and this card asks you to have faith that God works through you as an Earth healing angel. Hold thoughts of love around any situation that seems to need healing. Visualize the situation as healed right now. Then, give thanks to God for this healing, and completely release everything to the angels. The powerful effects of your healing work touch many lives.

Present
    Archangel Micheal

Card Meaning: This powerful archangel is with you right now. He gives you courage and helps release you from the effects of fear.

Through this card, Archangel Michael is making his presence known to you. He is the symbol of true courage, stemming from knowing that God's love is the only power there is. Michael is letting you know that, as you make changes in your life and as you encounter challenges, you are safe and secure. God and the angels help you stay true to yourself during trying times.

Have heart-to-heart discussions with Michael often. Pour out all of your concerns to him. Don't worry about overburdening him. Michael, like all of the archangels, is able to be with everyone simultaneously who needs him. He has no limitations of time or space, so he can help you and others concurrently.

(hmm. but i'm not too sure about the future one....)
    Furture
    Spiritual Growth

Card Meaning: You are going through a time of rapid spiritual growth. Enjoy the process!

During this time, you may feel a mixture of many feelings: confusion, excitement, fear, and wonder. You love your renewed connection with the Divine, and you wish you could read, study, learn, or meditate on a full-time basis! Simultaneously, though, you may worry about the implications that your spiritual studies will have on the rest of your life. What impact will your new spiritual pursuits have on your job, marriage, or friendships? These worries create a fear that may erode the enjoyment your spiritual studies bring you.

Surrender these fears to God, dearest one! Trust that you are supported, loved, and guided each moment. Don't worry about how your future will blend with your spiritual growth! Trust that the same Power that brought you to your spiritual path will also take care of everything else for you. After all, this Power supports all of the planets in the sky. It will surely support you perfectly, too.

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    wow...
    so they say to ask a question while picking cards....
    and I was thinking about what to do with this guy I had liked...
    And I got this as present:
    New Love

Card Meaning: A new chapter in your love life begins, whether it is with a new partner or rekindled love in a current relationship.

Open your heart to a new infusion of Divine love, through a partner in your life. The angels are preparing you to be aware of new people entering your life, as a new mate may be unlike your previous partners. Be open to changes in your current relationships, and don't cling tightly to ideas of how you think relationships should be. This is a time of wondrous changes in your love life, and you are asked to trust God and your guardian angels to work things out for your highest good.

Changes in your love life will only be painful if you are rigid in your thoughts or behaviors. If you flow with the current of love, you'll find that old parts of your love life wash away. They are rapidly replaced by new aspects that will delight you. Current relationships may end, or they may act as a transition into a new phase of passion and renewed love. Or, a new partner may enter your life, inspiring great happiness for you both.

Altree94 VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey Little Blue Mango YoYo Puppy!
    I don't know if these cards are hogwash or not - but they make sense and make you feel good so I guess it doesn't really matter, does it?!
    It is strange though, that you would be thinking of Love and choose the new love card. I was thinking of my book and chose the study card. PD didn't say what she was thinking of!
    Thanks for giving this a try!
    - Tree.

Posted By Altree94 | Aug 2, 2007

~Serenity~ ~Pixie Princess~

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I caved. I had to try. Okay, not really, I'm sortof bored and dad's got the XBox AND I've read HP7 three times now. But anyways.

Here's what I got:
    Past - Support
    Card Meaning: God, the angels, and the ascended masters who love, protect, and guide you are watching over you right now. You are not alone, and you are safe!
    This card reassures you that you are part of an awesome and powerful team of benevolent beings. They surround, guide, and love you constantly. If you are in danger, they will intervene with warnings or lifesaving measures. If you are afraid, they will comfort you with the energy of Divine love. If you are confused, they will whisper guidance in your ear.
    By drawing this card, your angels and guides ask you to talk to them more frequently. Have mental conversations with them about everything, and you will soon see evidence of their existence. Soon, the angels will enlist you to help other people. If you ever feel doubtful about your ability to help others, ask the angels to help you release these fears.

Present - Trust ((WOAH! right on)
    Card Meaning: Believe in yourself, and have faith that God and the angels are with you. Ask them to help you to lose the fears that block you from enjoying full faith.
    Your angels know that you've been disappointed in the past. These experiences may have eroded your faith in yourself, other people, or even God. However, the angels remind you of the importance of holding on to your faith.
    By drawing this card, the angels emphasize the value of self-trust. They know that you, like everyone, have made mistakes in the past. However, these mistakes have not eroded your true nature. You still have omnipresent God within you, and God is infallible. The angels ask you to trust in God and to trust in them. They will help you trust yourself.

Future - Divine Timing
    Card Meaning: Pay attention to doors that are opening and shutting for you right now. Walk through doors that open, and learn from the doors that shut.
    Your prayers are being answered; there is no doubt about that. However, everything operates according to the Universal Laws of Divine Timing. This means that certain pieces of the puzzle must first fall into place so that other parts can come to fruition. If you try to skip or rush certain pieces or parts, the whole plan will lack a solid foundation.
    Don't try to force open any doors that appear closed to you. Instead, ask your angels for guidance to see if the door closed because of negative expectations, or if it's simply a sign of Divine Timing. Look for other doors that do open, and walk through them with faith and gratitude.

Hmm. Considering the question I asked these "angels"... It's spooky how clever they are! Particularly with the present, which is where most of my question was focused anyway.. Hahaha strange.

Smiles!,
    ~Serenity~

Posted By ~Serenity~ | Aug 2, 2007

Altree94 VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    LOL!
    So what was the question, Sweetie???!!!
    OH.
    Nevermind! LOL!
    Now aren't you glad you tried this??!!

LYL,
    Auntie Tree.

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nevermind?!?! hahaha what ARE you thinking? silly auntie tree - it was actually a veerryyy innocent question bout a certain boyy i left in hamilton -- veerryyyyyy innocent :p

as for being glad - well... those cards and their "angels" didn't really tell me anything I couldn't have figured out on my own, and at anyrate im certainly not taking the word of some pixels over my own heartfelt feelings - but since the two seem to match..... eh. it's always nice to be re-assured. that's all :p

Smiles!,
    ~Serenity~

Posted By ~Serenity~ | Aug 2, 2007

Altree94 VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey Sweetie!
    Exactly as I said to Mango!:

Oh good grief - I just realized that you now have me quoting MYSELF!
    LOL!
    LYL,
    Auntie Tree.

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yupp
    it's good...
    If it helps to make us feel better...i mean...if you don't worship these things, then they help. :]
  2. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    um - you send them an autographed copy of the book :p
    Anyway - I couldn't get the page to open :(
    I edited the link to make it clickable - didn't change the url though!?!?
    Help - This sounds kinda interesting...

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Aug 3, 2007

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey MsJ -- fixed the link.... you must've changed it oorrrr somesuch, because there was a piece missing from the end.. It works now, although the link has become the title of the page -- not really a problem, I think, though I guess you could change it to say "click here" if you realllllllllllly wanted. :p At any rate -- your fortune awaits!

Smiles!,
    ~Serenity~

Posted By ~Serenity~ | Aug 3, 2007
  3. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Ooooo! I works now! Thanx SEREN ;)
    This night has been CRAZY AS HELL PERSONIFIED - don't know if I want my card read just now - but could just be the perfect time

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Aug 4, 2007
  4. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Anyway... had to click on the cards a few times before I know what the dealy is - I will try to embrace with a clear mind in a few days perhaps so that one click is correct and such... Thanx for helping yo Girl out with the link SEREN :)

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Aug 4, 2007

Altree94 VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Many Thanks to you BOTH for fixing my link!
    Now come on, MsJ! I am dying to find out what the cards hold for YOU!
    Could be someone tall, dark and handsome just waiting to be found!
    Give it a try and then LET US KNOW!!!!
    - Tree.

Posted By Altree94 | Aug 10, 2007
  5. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Oh Good God - I've yet to see anything but hateful, short and busybody
    hmmmmm - perhaps I shall want to see sooner or later LOL

Jacquii.

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    lol try!
    The cards will NEVER be mean.... [[lol, i checked xD]] the angels give you good...not bad :]
    *huggles*

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?