Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

1. Artistic

Mysty JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +52 / 0 / -0

Ok so here is the story.... PaintedDiary says I should share it. Well last friday was June 20th and our bookstore.. the one I frequent the most... was having a release party for the new Harry Potter book. From 10 pm to Midnight. Anyways they had lots of things happening there... games to play, crafts to do, all with the HP scheme. I was getting my tarot cards read when I missed my book being promoted. My daughter's friend Phynix told me about it.

She said the DJ made the announcement that "We have an awesome author in the audience tonight and she has a book coming out later this year. She is an awesome writer and you all should purchase her book." Then Phy told me my daughter literally shrieked "THAT'S MY MOM!!" and the DJ turned to her and said "Yes Dara that is YOUR Mom!" ...... Seems my daughter knows the guy from the Sci Fi/ Fantasy convention that comes here every long weekend in May.

Well the upshot is ..... I have been asked to read at next May's Convention. :D Okay all shared. :)

Mysty

Posted By Mysty | Jul 23, 2007

2. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0

Dear Mysty :giftrose:,

That is just the best story ever!!!! How awesome is that for you, your daughter, and for the people in the bookstore that knew you and perhaps did not know you, and getting promoted. That is so cool! How cool is that also for your daughter to shriek "That's My MOM!", and have that special feeling, makes one misty really (no pun intended). So without further adieu.............

Congratulations Mysty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo proud of you, you go girl!!! lolol.....:bravo::bravothanx::yay:

Dr. Rob ;)

3. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Wow! Very nice MYSTY - congrats
    That could possibly be a HUGE deal really
    Think of all the Harry Potter fans out there - and you got a free promotional = :yay:
    Nice! Great story too - Thanx for sharing it with us ;)

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Jul 23, 2007
  4. Artistic

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    yeah :D ....... Thanks Ladies.... but me ? Unfortunately I did not even hear it until after the fact lol. I was busy getting my tarot cards read with my son and daughter almost in law..... in common law anyways lol.

Posted By Mysty | Jul 30, 2007

Bear JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That is fantastic MYSTY Congrats bravo
    hugs kisses
    tom

Posted By Bear | Jul 30, 2007
  5. Artistic

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    Thank you My huggle Bear. :)

Posted By Mysty | Aug 19, 2007

mangodroplet Blue Mango Puppy :]

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    lol how nice!
    *huggles* great for you! :D

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?