Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

juliatkarzon New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Our landlords have decided that they'll paint each room in our house before we move in. Trouble is I don't know what to paint each room! The living room is staying the same; it's a medium tan color. But the other rooms in the house are going to get a fresh coat of paint. Once I can decide on colors. We don't have much furniture or accessories even. So what are somewhat safe colors to paint rooms? Or should I just pick what I like and work around that? Any advice would be great!

1. Depressed

butchiesmom JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I have no idea but am certain there are people here who do. BTW, welcome to the community!

Good luck,
    Gail
  2. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    hmmm - what a very odd 1st post :twitcy: Anyway - feel free to introduce yourself over at the Member Introductions section if you like... I've always like the darker taupe colors for a room - especially if you have wooden furniture or furniture with wooden accents, and definitely if you have hardwood floors. Maybe a cinnamon/cream color with a lighter cream on the baseboards - It depends on what you like really - but yeah - What an odd 1st post...

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Apr 10, 2008

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?