Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Live With A Passion New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I love you!
    I want to scream it in the classroom, in the streets, the way I scream it in my mind.
    A friend is the farthest from what I want. I want not camaraderie, but passion. I want not your friendship, but your love.
    I want you.

Sure, I let on like I don't care, you don't see when I stare w/ longing. I made sure of that. You don't hear when I sing praises of your handsome face, or beautiful smile, I wouldn't allow it.

I dont' want you to know, for fear of losing all semblance of love, of the affection you may or may not have of me. I'm hard to approach, I know that, although I wish it were not so.

I'm Julia, you can't love me...Why that's unheard of! What would the others say...Oh my what would they think? Surely they would not approve.

I pretend not to care about the things you've said to me, it makes you want to talk longer. I stay as far away as I can without dying from the desolation.

Everyday I don this mask, of a friend and nothing more.
    Everyday I see you and am forced to keep up this charade, that eats me up inside. I wish to scream it to you! That I don't want your friendship, or the occaisonal attention given to said people. I want your love! I wish I could scream it as loud as my voice could carry, but alas, a friend I shall stay, for fear of losing you.

erikestabrook JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    very good emotions happening sin this one, it feel svery authentic very real,
    which is hard to do with love poetry if you make teh reader feel it you'ev doen it right whichmost peopel only make the reader feel it form their perspective you made me feel it with yours
  1. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Wow, I am in awe of this piece you have scribed here. The emotion was so real. Many could relate to this I am sure, even I. I love how, you wrote this. The passion of you feelings, your fear, your fear of rejection, and more, poured out on this canvas beautifully! Great Write! Thank you for sharing!

Painted Diary aka Kimberly

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?