Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sally Roberts, Oct 27, 2007.

Sally Roberts Forestdawn

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0

YAY!! To all my JPicans friends!
    I"m so HAPPY!!!!

I"m back online! There are still three users for the new PC, My hubby, our daughter on her online Home School ( Connections Academy) during the week, And I.
    To which I am only able to be here on the week-ends, but that's better than not at all.

I can't wait to catch up on all my reading, do some posting and keep in touch with all of my friends here. I"m thrilled to let everyone know Here I am back again, and I intend to stay close by.

Thanks to ALL of you who didn't forget me. I have kept you all in my heart. and thought about you all very often, and wondered what I'd missed while I was gone.

Rest assured I'll be here to talk, post or play arcade games. If you wanna talk I'll keep an eye on the shout box!

Sincerely Love to all
    Blessed be

1. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    :yay::yay::yay: SALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JolieH JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Welcome back Sally,
    I can't wait to read more of your poems. You must be so happy to have a new computer. I hope you didn't loose any poetry or important data.

Posted By JolieH | Oct 27, 2007
  2. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    This is gonna sound crazy..... MS SALLY I read your post in the midst of dinner........ I actually saw the title of your post on WobbleWobble.net :p ----- Curiosity - so I clicked the link and who should I see - So I'm like OMFG I'm the 1st one that's read the post and I get to respond 1st with my overjoyment like :yay: :yay: :yay: AND :yay:

Then I read - that you're online - BUT you share online time with your family and such - so I say UGH! I kinda want MS SALLY for myself and noone else.... But keep in mind - I'm still overjoyed to hear you're online again and doing so well and such...

I think to myself - Well - of course she's not like me - she has to share her time with her family - whereas I'm trying to beat my family away with chicken bones and shyt....

So - I'm still overjoyed at read your post - I say to myself "AHA! - I get to be the 1st one to welcome her back to JPiC"

Then I have to read the dreadful drivel already post by compadres KIM & JOLIE - and mind you I'm still trying to eat my dinner - which I just prepared moments ago.... Baked potatoes (2) because I'm greedy, topped with brocolli, 2 fried chicken breasts with my own special flour mixed with onion and garlic AND a lovely plate of mixed collards, mustard & turnip greens.....

And I'm like What the hell ever.... Gotta get back to my plate before the chicken gets cold... See - you can always have cold greens - but when the chicken gets cold - you wanna beat somebody with the thanksgiving turkey wishbone :rolleyes:

Anyway - I suppose all of that was just to say WELCOME BACK MS SALLY!

We've missed ya - and glad to have you back!

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Oct 28, 2007
  3. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    ps - for all wondering why the chicken is so fuckyn fabulous - Frenches dried onion (dehydrated onion) I smashed lovelily and put it in the flour mix - IT'S WONDERFUL... or you can even put a packet of Lipton onion soup (2 packs if it's a bix mixture) ---- So flavorful! even better if you have diced a couple cloves of garlic :p

**note to myself** hope noone hates me for sharing recipe on poetry forum :blush2: LOL

Jacquii.

4. Cool

nomadicrhymer JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    HAHAHAHA!! Ms. J!!! Your "Welcome Back blog" to Sally was TOO FUNNY!!! LOL! I couldn't stop laughing!! I'm still waiting for you to put up a recipe exchange forum!! :yay:

WELCOME BACK SALLY....I'M SOOO GLAD YOU GOT A COMPUTER AGAIN...CONGRATS!! ;)

Nomad
  5. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    ROFL --- MS N - I have been cooking like madness lately - The other day I made a peach/cranberry cobbler with pecans --- It was ULTIMATELY DELICIOSO! Especially topped with vanilla bean icecream by Bluebunny LOL ---- Reason - I found my Easy Bake Easy To Make recipe cards :p ----- other day I cooked stuffed manicotti shells from scratch though - spinach, bacon & 5 cheese - OMG - it was SCRUMPTIOUS

Anyway - not to bore anyone with my cooking habits lol (I have even considering just this evening actually making special forums for "premium Members" - one for the Ladies which would definitely included a cooking section - And one for the Men - but who the hell'd moderate it? :rolleyes: ) But simply just want to show my enthusiasm with welcoming MS SALLY back to the Community ----- I am SOOOOOOO Happy you got your PC again MS SALLY! I soooo look forward to your zany wit and your beautiful writings!

Jacquii.

Sally Roberts Forestdawn

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Good morning Dear friends!

Thank you so much for all the welcome backs! You all are a part of my family and I couldn't wait to back into the pack.

It warms my heart to read your comments.

I'm going to catch up on reading your posts, which will take some time since I have so many. I"ll try to comment on as many of everyones' as possible, and over time I should be able to be back on track again.

I missed all of you and am very happy to be here again.

Thanks so much for your heartfelt welcomes.

BTW... YOU MADE ME SO HUNGRY!!!! I think we should take the idea that you mentioned and make a recipie/ cooking thread! We can share with each other our fav. recipies and goodies. I have an awesome chocolate fudge recipie that can have your eyeballs roll back into your head with sheer joy.

Thanks again
    Blessings

JolieH JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    great idea Sally, and we have to write them in poem form.

Posted By JolieH | Oct 28, 2007
  6. Artistic

Mysty JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    :w::e::l::c::o::m::e: :b::a::c::k: Sally!!!!!!! Can't wait to start reading you again. Glad you are back ........even if it is limited. :hug::hug:

And Yes Ms Jacquii why don't we have a recipe exchange? I too am an awesome cook. And your baking sounds scrumptious.

Love

Mysty

Posted By Mysty | Oct 28, 2007
  7. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Very nice MS SALLY - I was a bit overjoyed last night - so yes! Nice to have ya back ;)

Hmmmm - definitely sounds interesting - or perhaps to even simply list the recipe and write a poem about how scrumptious the final product is - I even think there's a specific poetic form dedicated to food! Checking.....

Yeppers! I thought so - It's called the Epulaeryu - Possibly could entitle the section Epulaeryu Reciped or some such tehehehe....

I will be thinking about this - If anyone has any ideas about the specifics - I've started a new thread HERE - please offer your opinions and vote in the poll please. ;)

NICE! And sometimes I do cook very well :blush2:

Jacquii.

Beth Castillo New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Oooohhh ... food ... *slurp* ... and it's a WHOLE HOUR until lunch time :sad: ... uh ... Hi Sally :wavey:

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?