Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Insightful_Kitten~ New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

:sobored: so i don't get it.. i'm sitting here. at work. in a training class i've already done before because i used to work here.. done with all my current requirements.. just reading my book. quietly.. not bothering anyone.. and my trainer comes over, takes my book out of my hands.. puts it on the table. and tells me to pay attention..
    do you know what we're doing in class right now? asking questions and getting prepared for the test in 2 days.. umm. do u know what everyone else in the class is doing? Nothing!!! nothing but talking.. and goofin around.. and being loud.. be then there's me.. who knows EVERYTHING already.. after working her for 6 months u'd think i would.. and even after reviewing all the new and old stuff.. just minding my own business. and he comes over and tells me to put the book down... well what the fuck?!?!!? i don't get it.. don't really fuckin get it.. what does he want me to do? I finished all the training modules. packets.. i help answer questions for the people around me... i still pay attention to him while he talks.. i go along with the class when it comes to the training on the computer.. i even do everything!!! but i just get done faster.. so instead of being loud and obnoxious.. i sit and read my book.. grrrr. i'm sooo fuckin irritated right now.. grrr

Jer4clarity Lover of Meanings

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Apryl,

You must be a beautiful woman and the only way he could get your attention was to give you some of his. It still sucks....but that is my take!

Hehe!

Jerry

Altree94 VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Great Rant!
    Nobody ever got anywhere by being meek and mild, Apryl! Maybe he just wanted to see if you would stand up for yourself, if you have the guts and determination it takes to get what you want out of life. Don't rant at him, but do make sure that he knows how you feel - he may not like it - but he will have to respect you for it.
    - Tree. (aka dear abbey) LOL!

Posted By Altree94 | Jul 25, 2007

Insightful_Kitten~ New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    lol. thank you ;) I don't know what it was.. but i ended up just completely ignoring him and kept on reading my book. he finally gave up.. prolly cuz everyone else was talking about random stuff and it really wouldn't have been fair for him to actually take my book away... i'm also not one to keep my mouth shut when it comes to the rediculous.lol I definately made my opinions clear...so i also don't think he really wanted to hear me go on...not that i was disrespectful or anything...i just had very good points.
  1. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Dear Apryl,

You handled hate beautifully!

Kim ;)

mangodroplet Blue Mango Puppy :]

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    *huggles*
    I know it's late....but you have better skills than i do :]
    xD
    So how's life now? :D

Benny New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Should have kicked him in the shin...lol. It would have been tempting for you to ask him first to get control of this class and then you would put your book down so you COULD hear him talk easier...kinda put him in his place a bit.

Posted By Benny | Sep 24, 2007
  2. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    LOL - Hey APRYL - how the hell do I miss all the good rants o_O --- Anyway - I'm sort of agreeing with BENNY - should kicked him in the shins - Well that or burped in his face and went on about your business - I prolly would've gotten ghetto - but then again I'm a little crazy - I also tend to agree with MS MANGO & MS KIM - you handled the hate with aplomb and great skill!

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Oct 9, 2007

feralpen New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hmmmm.... depends largely on what you want from this organization in the future. Don't take crap... but, do you depend on this position to eat or feed others dear to you? Is it a job or a training session you NEED in order to obtain a job? If completed successfully will you be leaving the stewarship of this individual where he cannot influence your future? And were you on the payroll at the time of this incident and does it violate work practices there.

Don't depend on fair... it comes once a year at the local fairgrounds.

fp

Posted By feralpen | Nov 3, 2007

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?