Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

1. Confused

Wind WindXSaul

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +22 / 0 / -5

I'm Fighting With Myself

How can I? I'm fighting back with all my might but I who has no idea who my true enemy is fight without knowing that much.Have i lost my sanity? or am i fighting blindly scared to see who I'm against.Can if i can't see then doesn't that mean I'm fighting myself with the intent to kill? I've been fighting before i cry and break down, but why? This enemy real or just someone i made up so i couldn't see the demon inside of myself could that really be it? I'm buried in this hole deep inside my heart showing a fake smile and laughing like it nothing.Why,why can't i fight back and destroy this enemy with just my self at the front lines? Am i a coward with her tails between her legs? Or is it because I'm know I'm the only person I'm fighting with my heart filled with the intent to kill.I guess i will keep fighting until i lose myself in this dark hole,Why I'm in this whole you ask.It because I'm fighting myself.

Posted By Wind | Mar 8, 2012

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?