Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

PoetryInMotion PoetryInMotion

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

“In the world of love”

There are pages of devotion
    Blank pages
    Of love
    That only ones heart desires
    ~
    Passion unfolds
    Elegantly
    Upon page after page
    ~
    Subsided with the love of nature
    One can not help
    But fall in love
    With her secret garden
    ~
    Her bouquet of woman hood
    Is with in reach
    With in reach of her truest feelings
    ~
    Emotions a man
    Does not understand
    Only if he stands back
    And listens
    ~
    Will
    He
    Appreciate
    Being thankful for
    The beauty and love
    Of his woman’s
    Secret garden

Arthur Henn

Jims Inn Jims Inn

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi arthur ...

can't say i'm a fan of this sort of "shaped" formatting of a poem dude... to me the time spent getting the work to look like what you're writing about would be better spent writing another poem ...

that aside i think the actual piece has great merit ... i luv the ladies even though i'll never fully understand them and i think you have written a fine poem which is true to life and well thought out ...

jim

Posted By Jims Inn | Sep 16, 2007

KingAce JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I actually had to pause my music and look this over again after the first time I read it. My thoughts towards this poem are that immediately that this is one of those things that a man can find beautiful but can't really grasp the full understanding from being a man. The first thing I thought of to compare it with is a woman's intuition that is spoken of so much or the connection a mother has with her children. It's something a man can watch but cannot touch when it comes to experience and any real man would know to respect those things and if you need it he would give you space...thanks for the read;

Posted By KingAce | Sep 16, 2007

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?