Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

lanaia74 New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Charles Mason, Ted Bundy, Son of Sam should have been friends of mine
    Because we are interested in the same things
    We all had the courage to cross the line
    Our twisted minds we think we are right in everything.

The sport of killing rules my life
    It drives me to do ungodly things
    I can hear my victims voices in my head sounding like an eerie fife
    The excitement makes my demented mind sing.

I get anxious over morbid things
    To hurt and hear the screams makes me fill like a man
    The control I posses I feel like a king
    I feel as if I am the most important person in the land.

I'm like a vampire not being able to quench my thirst
    It seems I can't get enough of the taste
    My warped soul needs to be nursed
    I need to be cured in haste.

Not getting caught just wait and see
    I continue to play my most insane game
    My doomed soul will never be free
    The beast inside me you can never tame

Posted By lanaia74 | Nov 7, 2006

1. Depressed

butchiesmom JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    It seems like you have caught the thoughts that run through killers' minds. Usually the constant use of the word, I, would be a bad idea, but in this case, it is in keeping with the ego of a killer where everything is about him/her.
    I found this one tick: The control I posses(s) I feel like a king...
    Great job,
    Gail

Posted By butchiesmom | Nov 8, 2006

KingAce JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I actually enjoyed this because I think at some point in time people feel like they want to kill somebody or just merely wonder what killer's thoughts are like....This is very noce because it does capture a taste of that essence and although people may look down on some of these killers and call them psychos, these people are amongst the most brilliant to ever walk the earth....I have been living here in wisconsin nearly my entire life and in this very state Jeffery Dahmer and Ed gene both were born and raised here; For those who don't know Jeffery Dahmer was a necrophiliac cannibal whom Hannibal Lecter is based off of and Leather face from the texas chainsaw massacre is based on Ed gene so yeah I liked this one; Thank You

Posted By KingAce | Nov 8, 2006
  2. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for this very interesting read, on such a topic. I teach Forensics, and yes, the mind of a killer has many flavors. This was brilliantly executed. Thank you for sharing this piece!!!

Painted
  3. Angelic

stardust JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    HI!! WOW!!...I did not expect to find this kind of reading...I am so perplexed!! I am speechless...Someone, who had no remorse and got away with murder...Someone, who has License to Kill...I ponder over Memories from the Past...Around 30 years ago or so, there were Countries in South America, especially after the II World War, which their Governments got "License to Murder" their own people. I heard it over the Grapevine, and read it in Books, "MISSING PEOPLE" were Daily Issues. Many humans vanished into thin air. They were all VICTIMS of bizarre and dreadful practices, like torture followed by slow deaths. These horrible Genocide-Crimes were authorized by the Government´s Head of Power. It was so SAD!!...They stalked their human preys, just like human hunters, at that time. The South American Governments hired and well-trained many fellows, to perform the dirty jobs for money. Some of the corrupted, cold-blooded creeps are old fellows now.This is a True Story. They are guilty, but loose and free, walking in the streets. Moreover, one of those corrupted guys had a daughter, who is a European Princess at the present time. What a shame!! There is No Justice at all, in this world of decay!!...I tell the TRUTH, I am a WRITER. The rest will be History...I have no idea, if one day, one will decide to kill me...:dropjaw:

Posted By stardust | Nov 23, 2006

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?