Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zeblon, Jan 13, 2008.

Zeblon New Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hi folks,

I've been experimenting with video and poetry..Anyhoo here's one of the results..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A5tDo924PY[/YOUTUBE]

Posted By Zeblon | Jan 13, 2008

JolieH JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I like the video idea,
    If I were to make suggestions. I'd cut were the hand covers the writing. Take some close ups, so we can read what it says. Use only one song and cut the length to 3 - 4 minutes max. This should give more visual impact and not frustrate the viewer by holding your hand in front of their eyes.

Posted By JolieH | Jan 13, 2008

Zeblon New Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hmm..All valid points..As I said I was experimenting..Plus I wasn't expecting an embed of the video as I only posted the url..The vid is much better if viewed in full screen..Cheers for watching and commenting..

Posted By Zeblon | Jan 14, 2008

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?