Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

WoapPoet New Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hi, i'm Latisha and i am new here, still checking things out and trying to find my way around. i hope to meet kindred poetic spirits here; i am always looking to meet other people with a love of poetry such as myself.
    i am 29 years old and will be 30 this august. i am a mother of three kids, two here on Earth with me and one who went to be with the Lord, last November; 2011 was the roughest year of my life and now i am trying to pull myself up and live this year and the rest of my life to the fullest.
    So i hope to meet new poets here. Stay cool!

Love Latisha

Posted By WoapPoet | Apr 30, 2012

1. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Hi Latisha and welcome to JPiC. Please familiarize yourself with the JPiC Posting Policy, particularly the Policy: Forum Etiquette section.

My apologies for the waaaaay delayed welcome = it's been a crazy couple of weeks. At anyrate - better late than never... My condolensces for your loss as well. I can only imagine what that must've felt like. Perhaps you have a new angel looking over, protecting and loving you now...

I see you've posted some of your work. I'm looking forward to reading it too and getting to know you through your poetry.

Again = Welcome. Enjoy and happy posting!

J.

[IMG]

Posted By MsJacquiiC | May 9, 2012

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.