Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

1. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0

JPiC earned its first coveted spot on the prestigious Writers Digest 101 Best Websites for Writers list in 2008. We were chosen again for inclusion in the 2009, 2010 & 2011 lists for consistently “providing such great services to the writing community.”

We'd like to make the 2012 list as well. And we can do it with your help! So if you really love what we're doing here at JPiC Forum for Writers, please do take 2 minutes out of your day to nominate us.

CLICK HERE to send your email nomination. If your email program doesn't open automatically -- with email address, subject line & nomination text partially completed -- you can send your nomination to writersdigest@fwmedia.com with 101 Best Websites in the subject line. Add any info you’d like to beef up your nomination.

Much appreciation for your consideration and as always ==> Happy posting!

J.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Nov 28, 2012

2. Artistic

Mysty JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    sent my vote in Ms Jacquii. Took a bit of time as the link kept opening up Outlook and I don't use it at all since I left work. I only had outlook there. I didn't know how to remedy it only opening up outlook so I am Dang glad you put this in here with alternate ways to vote.

Love Ya

Mysty
    • Love Love x 1

Posted By Mysty | Nov 28, 2012
  3. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Thank you my dear! Much appreciation.
    And yes - the link will open up your computers default email program. To remedy it - you'd need to change your computers settings to open up whichever program you use as your default email application.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Nov 30, 2012

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?