Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

tiger_lily New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

i sit here in my silent world and some times wonder why. people look at me with disconcerning eyes laughing lips n mocking finger tips. i cry hot bitter tears of frustration because i dont understand. but what they dont realize is i have feelings to hopes dreams afuture just like they do. if only they would take the time to know me understand me show me a kind smile a gentle touch. then they would realize. that all i want in life is to be loved respecyed to have just one friend.... i wrote this for my son tht is a deaf mute it is dedicated to him

Posted By tiger_lily | Nov 11, 2006

1. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Wow Della,

A very poignant and inspirational write. Not many of us have written or read about poems for the deaf. I am a Science Teacher, and teach 2 children who are deaf. It is a world unknown, and such a joy to still impact. This was beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us.

Painted

Patricia_Lynn Patricia_lynn

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have to agree with Painted, you did an excellent job hun :) Keep up the good work Della

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?