Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sally Roberts, Oct 14, 2007.

Sally Roberts Forestdawn

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Dearest all my JPiCans friends :)

I'm here at the library wishing every one well. I'm trying to catch up on all my reading but can only get to a very few today.

First I would like to let everone know I have another Personal Computer ordered and will be back online very soon. Going to the library is a long drive for us since the gas prices are so high, It seems like we never get out too much anymore, and that's why I love to be here with all my poetry and writer friends. It's like being right here with all of you.
    I do miss everyone and can't wait to be back at a regualr basis.

I'm homesick for all my friends.

I will keep you posted as much as possible on my progress.
    Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts, as I do with all of you.

Blessings and keep posting. I'll be back soon. :)
    Huggs to all :)

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?