Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

1. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0

[IMG]

LOL- Did I getcha good?!?!? :yay2: LOL

[IMG]

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Apr 1, 2008

2. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    So... April Fools :yay2: --- Anyway - The Forum is just fine :p --- So.... Have you been enjoying the Forum very much? Perhaps you'll take this time to consider making a charitable donation for the Community! Details available on the donation page HERE :)

Jacquii.

Bear JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    you got me Jacquii but I would put it past them to do soemthing hitty like that lol hehehehhehehehhhehehehhehee ROFLMAO NOW :( love ya Jacquii
    hugs kisses
    bear

Posted By Bear | Apr 1, 2008
  3. Digging it

JONATHAN living not existing.

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +76 / 1 / -0
    LOL ..that WAS mean ..yu scared the fuckin shits outta me .. I so never get used to this April fools day thing ...Christmas is easier to deal with ... Ms J ..is there any way yu can spare me the ordeal next year ..btw it was one hell of a fuckin ..shock yu outta ure zone idea ..
    Ches

Posted By JONATHAN | Apr 1, 2008

ctivnan New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You got me!!! Totally! I was so worried!!! :girlwacko: LOL

Happy April Fool's!!!

Posted By ctivnan | Apr 1, 2008

kimba New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello

:sign_thanks:Hello Everyone,
    I am new to JPIC. I was searching for a Cooleridge poem(I think) and came across your site. I then joined and misplaced my username and password. That was on 03/02/08. Its taken me almost a month to find it and then visit the site. THEN I see the FBI April fools thing, ok thinking what did I really join? LOL, that was pretty funny since I wasn't even sure I could sign on.
    So anyway back to the poem, does anyone out there know a poem with this line? As late each flower that sweetest blows, I'd pluck the gardens pride. With in the petals of a rose a sleeping love I spied? This may not even be the correct words. Many, many moons ago in high school I came across this poem and memorized a bit of it. Twenty something years later it is still in the mind, but I can't find the poem. I even purchased some vintage and antique works of Cooleridge on ebay with the hopes of finding it, with no luck. Then when I did a search, somehow a hit came up with a link to your site. So, here I am.
    Thanks, Kimba

Posted By kimba | Apr 1, 2008
  4. Depressed

butchiesmom JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    My first thought was, "Oh my God!" I tried to think of how I would get everything posted on here because I've had sites close on me (on MSN) then remembered what day it was. I decided to click on the link... My next words..."You shithead!" Needless to say, you are on my shitlist for today, roflmao.

Contribution? After that shock? You've got to be kidding! Another April's Fool's Day thingy, lol.

Got me good, lol!

hugs,
    Gail

Posted By butchiesmom | Apr 1, 2008

crazymamma5 angelic mamma

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i knew something was up because butchiesmom asked if i had checked my email there was a notice about jpic,so i come here to read your little april fools joke and think what he hell is she talking about. nice april fools joke!!!! that was a good one how long did it take you to get it worded just? such a smarty pants!!!!:ohthedrama: :bootyshake: :shots:

Posted By crazymamma5 | Apr 1, 2008

Lindamay JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well.... I must say that your post was truly a wake-up call for me! LOL! I saw that and was devastated to think that when I finally figured out that I should stop slacking and start doing some posting ... I come in and find the site's being closed!! I forgot it was April Fool's and now that you have truly scared the bajeebers out of me, I will now re-group, figure out what I can post today, then keep my eyes and ears open for my family to try and fool me as well!!

Posted By Lindamay | Apr 1, 2008
  5. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    tehehehehe - haha! Me so silly :p

ROFL - who me mean??? NAW :girltender: - Just having a bit of fun in celebration of my most favorite holiday bwaaaaaaaahahaaaa!

Woohoo! Hey CTIVNAN - LOL - don't worry GIRL - just me being a bit crazy :crazy:

Hey KIMBA - welcome to the Community - Be sure to introduce yourself via the Member Introductions section ;) --- And if ever you need any help with the Forum - there's a contact link at the bottom of each forum page... Now as for the poem - MS STARRY actually posted that Cooleridge piece: http://jpicforum.info/discussion-poetic-types/rose-s-taylor-coleridge-1880.html --- Ya know how I found it? I google searched, using the key phrase "As late each flower that sweetest blows" - The 1st entry was the link above - So just remember - Google is your friend :yes3:

ROFLMAO - love your reaction MS GAIL lol - Who me??? A shithead??? :girlwacko:
    Didn't mean to scare the wits outta ya tehehehe --- OK - I kinda did LOL - And the contribution post... Just thought I'd slip that in there lol - not kidding at all really :p

:LOL: Actually saw it on another board - I just reworded it to fit the JPiC standard :lol:
    Thought it would get a good reaction - AND it did LOL

Howdy hi LINDAMAY :wavey: Apologies - didn't mean to devastate tehehehehe - Just a little bit of fun in celebration of March madness finally being over LOL --- And YES! Looking forward to you posting some of your lovely poetry again!

-----------------------
    -----------------------

So thanx EVERYONE for bearing with me and my April Fool's prank :notme: --- Just a bit of funnin around - Of course - the Forum is fine and we hope to celebrate many many more anniversaries! And yes - If you like what we do here on JPiC - do consider making a charitable contribution so that we WILL stay online and keep you updated with new Forum features! The donate link is in the main navigation menu ;)

Jacquii.

Amzy A friend, Well met.

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well played, MsJ, well played indeed.

Posted By Amzy | Apr 1, 2008

sunflower New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You got me too! I was like saying to myself, Wow, she must have put a lot of time and effort into this. How could this be? I really love the format and ambience or JPIC Forum and I just recently joined? I hope everything is okay." But upon further review, oh yeah, you got me with a good April Fools joke! I'm over here smiling. I hope you are having a lovely day. It seems like these days are going by so fast.

Take care everyone!

Andre
    :threadhighjacked:

Posted By sunflower | Apr 1, 2008

erikestabrook JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    msJ's a prnksta,

that was very funny msJ
  6. Artistic

Mysty JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    Sweet Jesus Ms Jacquii ........ you scare the f..k outta me ....... well hell that was really scared outta me long ago....... and it wasn't your fault lol. But damn girl...... you really know how to put a hurting and hell of a scare into folks. I felt really horrible reading this........my god ..... you trying to kill me lol. I still love Ya lots.... no joke.

Mysty

Posted By Mysty | Apr 1, 2008
  7. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Woohoo :yay: Now I know what to do to get AMZY posting on the Forum LOL

Hey ANDRE - Yes! The Moderating Team and I have put in a LOAD of work getting JPiC to what it is today... It started with a whisper, then developed into an interesting chat session, then BAM! 30,000+ posts :yes3: --- At anyrate - things are fine - I just wanted to insert a bit of crazy humor in what would have been an ordinary JPiC day :D

Who me??? A Prankster??? Naw - who told you that lie :p = Ha!

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Apr 2, 2008
  8. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Buuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaa! Love your reaction MYSTY - I didn't even tell KIM about the April Fool's prank LOL - It was a bit of a spontaneous whim actually :LOL: --- Anyway - guess I better get to sending a Member email explaining my delicate humor to everyone - OMG - I had so many people asking me - "What about the forum?" "What about the poetry I've posted?" "What are we gonna do without JPiC?" etcetera etcetera - Meanwhile I was sitting back snickering and saying read the "Notice" thread LOL --- Oh my - Just a bit of silliness to welcome Spring and to say good riddance to March MADNESS - Only with just a bit of madness of my own tehehehheee! Oh! But is WAS great fun LOL...

Jacquii.:monkeydance:

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Apr 2, 2008
  9. Angelic

stardust JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Good Morning, my sweet and dearest, Ms. Jacquii!!
    YES!! I am here to STAY at YOUR WONDERFUL and FRIENDLY FORUM FOR WRITERS AT JPiC. The things that have made me a little late in posting or replying to comments in other Poet´s work, are the followings:
    1) My Old Home Computer with Windows WP broke down and it was taken to the Repair Shop. Actually, it got worned out, I guess, for what it never came back home again...
    2) There is a Brand New Computer at Home now with Windows Vista. It looks really very nice!! So, I must learn how to use it...
    3) I have many personal things to take care off, especially where I presently live...
    4) There is an inside REVOLUTION COOKING, in the Country -where I presently live in South America, at the end of the World. Of course, THIS IS NOT A JOKE!! It happens FOR REAL... I wrote some more "Chapters on Mystery Stories and Suspense", but I was unable to post them, because I had NO COMPUTER AVAILABLE, until just a few days ago. You may Email me at anytime, if you want to talk to me, just like other JPiCan´s friends.
    5) There are Turmoils, Riots, Strikes, Shortage of Food and Much VIOLENCE IN THE STREETS over here...So, I hardly go outside, except with the company of my companion.
    There are DANGEROUS SITUATIONS GOING ON down here, at the end of the World....
    THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!
    God bless each and everyone of you at JPiC Forum for Writers!!
    God bless you, dearest Ms. Jacquii!! You are an amazing writer and Poetess, sweetie. You are doing a remarkable job. Of course, I shall return. I love you, and I love your friendly Forum with so many wonderful people. Please, send me YOUR REPLY to this Message, if you want to.
    Thank you in advance!! Have a wonderful time all of you, and enjoy yourselves!!
    Warm Regards,
    Cordially, STARRY.:drinks::yes::thumbsup:

Posted By stardust | Apr 2, 2008
  10. Depressed

butchiesmom JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    A somber note for a funny joke! My goodness, Starry! I read this and thought about the safety I enjoy here! There's no riots and plenty of food (though prices are rising). The truckers are striking and there's turmoil though living in the boondocks here I see it only on the news.

Please stay safe and I (and everyone who reads this) will keep you in my thoughts.

hugs,
    Gail
  11. Angelic

stardust JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Dear Gail (Butchiesmom),
    Thank you, sweetheart, for thinking of me and replying to this post!!
    YES!! If you watch CNN International News, you may hear about it, what is going on at the end of the World in South America. I am not sure, whether they care enough to be on the International News. Perhaps, it may soon be over. I really do not know!! The Rural Areas have gone to strike, not only the owners of the lands, but also the truck drivers and the rural- workers. So, they do not deliver food anywhere, neither into the Capital City. The trucks blocked all roads connected to the main Cities. So, we have little food to eat, because the supermarkets have got almost no food to sell to their customers. I am sure, it will soon be over. I have stored food in my freezer that it should last for just a few more days. I am overweight anyway. I must lose some weight, but this should not be the way to do it. Of course, I have plenty of Mystery Stories to write about these things, although I am not in the mood to do it with a hungry stomach and all the worries on my mind. Anyway, the memories will remain there... I pray to the Lord all the time. I hope, my companion decides to retire, and let us go back to the States with my own family and friends. I am an American woman, but he is Spanish from here. He is almost 68, and I am in my early 50´s. I still take care of my dear Aunt, who is almost 96 years old. She actually does not know what is going on. She stays in a Nursing Home near where we live. We are in touch with my auntie, as much as we can. However, an inside Revolution is Cooking, I think. There is a Political Conspiracy somewhere about all these things, you know... Well, I keep staying on top of the Tower Building, where I presently live. I just can´t wait to go back home safe, or I may die waiting over here, and growing older and older... God bless you, sweet Gail!! Stay in touch, if you wish.
    I would like to buy a DOUBLE TRAILER for us, in the country side, in a lovely and peaceful Southern State, where we may retire and live in peace until we die. I just pray that, I could make it to that point in time. I do not know!! I am rather scared, telling you the truth...
    I say Bye for now, Gail. Thank you for your kind concerns and thoughts of me!! I shall keep in touch with the Forums, with my poetry, stories and so on..., if I live... (((HUGS)))
    Cordially,
    STARRY.:thumbsup::thumbsup::yes::yes:

Posted By stardust | Apr 2, 2008

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?