Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by zaac, May 8, 2011.

zaac Banned

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0

You should think about your own death 3 times per day at the very least.
    Ajahn Chah

I find it ironic that he says three times. Three meals in a day and you pray over every meal. Hopefully you are not so shallow in your thanks, that you do not overlook considering you could be dead or someday will be. Who says all knowledge doesnt come from God...directly.

z

Posted By zaac | May 8, 2011

1. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Actually - I'm so conceited that I believe I may be the very first person to look death in the eye and simply refuse to succumb. If you live everyday as it may be your last - one day it will. IDK.... I'm feeling a little silly right now...

Anyway - moved this thread to General Chat because it's not really a poem now is it...? Hope you're recuperating well from your surgery dude... And if you happen to find your way back to JPiC - perhaps you'll change that horrid:

[IMG] to [IMG]

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | May 16, 2011

zaac Banned

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    and this is the folly of man...that he would look death in the eye never knowing he never had a choice as to whether he lived or died, as if by unwillingness to cooperate had ever mattered to Death in the first place. such is the nature of man.

Posted By zaac | Oct 30, 2011
  2. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    mind over...reality?

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Oct 31, 2011
  3. Cool

nomadicrhymer JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    mind over matter...the matter that wants to return to dust... I would love to be like Elijah and Enoch who just got taken up to heaven... why do we all have to die!?? lol... not that it matters one way or the other but if I had a choice :)

nomad :beach:
  4. Cool

nomadicrhymer JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    mind over matter...the matter that wants to return to dust... I would love to be like Elijah and Enoch who just got taken up to heaven... why do we all have to die!?? lol... not that it matters one way or the other but if I had a choice :)

nomad :beach:

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?